Quote by JoNnHannah
I agree that movie is ****ing awesome and well done. I haven't seen any other movies quite like that though.

the end of the movie is ****ing great
dammit...this ****ing thread made me lose the game...DAMN YOU AND DAMN YOUR MOVIE!
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
Quote by EvilMonkeySG3
dammit...this ****ing thread made me lose the game...DAMN YOU AND DAMN YOUR MOVIE!

lol...from where is the quote on your sig??
Quote by blues-guitarist
lol...from where is the quote on your sig??

its Plato
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
when i saw the thread title i thought of a movie that was all about "the game"...it would be pretty boring
Is that one of those silly rap related movies?
My Gear:
1.epiphone boneyard
2.hagstrom acoustic
3.Squier strat
4.Johnson acoustic
5.Peavy 158 rage
6.zoom 505 II

Although some of my gear might not be the best I still love to play them all the time
You know, I saw a pretty good movie the other day on HBO. It was called Criminal.

I enjoyed that movie. I stayed up until like 4 A.M. watching it because I couldn't stop.
oh...That looks very good might just go rent that! So it's like a movie bout a man who gets brainwashed and.....stuff lol *sry double post*
My Gear:
1.epiphone boneyard
2.hagstrom acoustic
3.Squier strat
4.Johnson acoustic
5.Peavy 158 rage
6.zoom 505 II

Although some of my gear might not be the best I still love to play them all the time
oh...That looks very good might just go rent that! So it's like a movie bout a man who gets brainwashed and.....stuff lol
My Gear:
1.epiphone boneyard
2.hagstrom acoustic
3.Squier strat
4.Johnson acoustic
5.Peavy 158 rage
6.zoom 505 II

Quote by axerock
oh...That looks very good might just go rent that! So it's like a movie bout a man who gets brainwashed and.....stuff lol

the movie is really twisted...if i tell you the twist i'll be telling you the ending....just rent it and watch it, it's an amazing movie
Is that the one with Michael Douglas and Sean Penn?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~