Hey, please crit this song me and a friend made. It's really not "done" because we'll add more at the end , but for now we'd like to know if we should go on with it.

Thanks a lot guys.
Attachments:
Song.zip
That was pretty sick, liked the melody bit on bar 31-. The strings seemed too loud for me but liked it when it was turned down to about 12. When everything stops for a second i didn't find it all that good, maybe keep an instrument going for a second? idk. The main riffs at the start were awesome though, bar 8 wasn't that great Imo, but thats just me.

Still very nice song

Crit mine?
I came here to drink milk and kick ass.

... And I've just finished my milk.
So what do you guys think the silence should be filled with? I kind of like it myself, but some people say they don't like it so I dunno what to do with it. Right now I filled it in with a quick harmonization of the string and a guitar, but it's kind of a quick one and I'm not sure if it sounds good or not.

Anyways, I can use all the critical analysis I can get on this song. Even if you absolutely hate it, tell me what you don't like about it. I really do enjoy hearing what people like/dislike about something I write, it really helps the writing process along. I'm sure everyone on this board knows that already :P