I was talking about gigs I've been to (mainly embarassing ones) with my friends recently and I realised, the more soft-core gigs were home to the most fights I've been in. My record so far is hitting someone watching Hanson because I was drunk and found Mmmbop offensive. I starting a mosh pit at a Craig David gig because I found the gig rather tedious. I was removed from the premisis. Finally, I was watching a folk band about 2 years ago and they were playing a rather jumpy song so naturally most of the crowd were bouncing a bit and I bit into this bald fella's head by accident. He was bleeding pretty badly but he never noticed...

What about the rest of you

I apologise if this has been done before...
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
How do you bite someone's head by accident?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
How do you bite someone's head by accident?

I was jumping up and down with my mouth open and due to angle of impact and direction of head it happened somewhere along the line.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

yeah, and how does a bald man not notice someone biting his head?
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Are you sure it just wasn't a giant used tampon?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by High_o
yeah, and how does a bald man not notice someone biting his head?

I have no idea. I have my suspicion that he may have been intoxicated. Either way I am being honest with you. Promise
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
I was talking about gigs I've been to (mainly embarassing ones) with my friends recently and I realised, the more soft-core gigs were home to the most fights I've been in. My record so far is hitting someone watching Hanson because I was drunk and found Mmmbop offensive. I starting a mosh pit at a Craig David gig because I found the gig rather tedious. I was removed from the premisis. Finally, I was watching a folk band about 2 years ago and they were playing a rather jumpy song so naturally most of the crowd were bouncing a bit and I bit into this bald fella's head by accident. He was bleeding pretty badly but he never noticed...

mmm good old Josh Pyke had a fight break out at his concert...
Well not really old...
Quote by daniel.mycoe
I have no idea. I have my suspicion that he may have been intoxicated. Either way I am being honest with you. Promise

pinky promise
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Ive heard that american mosh pits have tons of fights. Is it true?

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
Quote by daniel.mycoe

I wanna be just liek you

/sarcasm
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
OmgZ ur nothing on me.

One times at a McFly g1g I punched a 7 foot tall man in the nuts, and he didnt notice its, then I jumped on stage and beat mcfly up with t0ms flying V.

true, honest, cos im 'ard like that.
Quote by ???d of ?lood
Ive heard that american mosh pits have tons of fights. Is it true?

Nah, its really standard moshing.

Although, if there is a "true" punk band playing, if you value your eyes and testicles, keep out!
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader
Nah, its really standard moshing.

Although, if there is a "true" punk band playing, if you value your eyes and testicles, keep out!

If there's "true" punks moshing, they'll help you up/out if you get hurt.
Oh Shit!
sooo, it seems like you dont like the shows you are going to. why are you even going if you dont like them? there is no reason to be an ass and possibly ruin a show that someone is enjoying, just because you dont like it. people like you should be banned from going to shows.
Quote by daniel.mycoe

Its not cool, its not funny. Its just sad.
Terms and Conditions apply.
One time at liek bandkampz i punched a little grl scout in teh faces repeatedly bcuz she liked backstreet boyz and Hanson and I can do that bcuz I' playz the geetar and stuff. I'm cool liek that
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem