You mean like recording a video of you or audio. Cause i think audicity (i think that what its called) does the job
fraps is very good but it's shareware...
gamecam is also good and is freeware... just search for it on google

edit: gamecam: http://www.planetgamecam.com/?locid=download yeah i know those from the bad bad bad WoW days
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Hmm if its recording a video then im stuffed I always wondered how people did it
Quote by cmasterprice
gamecam is not working

it does work... i don't exactly remember how but you have to create a new profile and in that profile you have to link your game.exe... well it should be explained there i can't really help you much more there.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

Quote by cmasterprice
its not working because i dont have windows xp
is there one that can run on windows 2000?

oh...i don't know that one...
- Scott Adams

You could try Growler Gun Cam. Unfortunately after 30 days you get a big 'DEMO' watermark across all your recordings unless you pay for it

www.growlersoftware.com
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!