Hey guys!
Long time no see!
So for my BDay a month ago I decided I want(more like need) a new guitar.

So I bought myself an Ibanez RG320FM.

Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Last edited by Guitar0player at Aug 14, 2007,
Pictures!
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by Guitar0player
But I already posted a pic.

but you failed. all we see is a box with a red X in it, foo.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by danielrobbyshor
but you failed. all we see is a box with a red X in it, foo.

Weird, it works for me...

OK, does it work now?
Last edited by Guitar0player at Aug 14, 2007,
Works now
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by Guitar0player
Good, but how is it?

Pretty shweet...
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
i was going to get one of those!

how do they play?
edge 3 trem right? how is it?
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Looks sexy! Although I would've gotten it in Trans grey
Quote by utsapp89
Quote by Jehuty
Looks pretty, how does it play?

Well, I never played jumbo frets before but you get used to it, and now it's good.
If i'm correct, the neck is actually a think U shape which I like, but I prefer fatter necks.
The EDGE III bridge seems to stay in tune after a proper setup and I rarely fine tune it.
The pickups sound aggressive enough though I might replace them somewhere in the future.
Most important:
Great high fret access, it's sweet and the AANJ is perfect.
Quote by Guitar0player
Well, I never played jumbo frets before but you get used to it, and now it's good.
If i'm correct, the neck is actually a think U shape which I like, but I prefer fatter necks.
The EDGE III bridge seems to stay in tune after a proper setup and I rarely fine tune it.
The pickups sound aggressive enough though I might replace them somewhere in the future.
Most important:
Great high fret access, it's sweet and the AANJ is perfect.

yeah it took me a while to get used to jumbo frets when i got my ibanez. i'm going to get it re-fretted a some point anyway. i'm used to smaller frets.

the wizard 2 neck is perfection imo.

congrats on the new guitar.
go to www.ibanez.com/forum and show everyone there the pics too.
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
Quote by danielrobbyshor
yeah it took me a while to get used to jumbo frets when i got my ibanez. i'm going to get it re-fretted a some point anyway. i'm used to smaller frets.

the wizard 2 neck is perfection imo.

congrats on the new guitar.
go to www.ibanez.com/forum and show everyone there the pics too.

Thanks!

BTW:
You are right about the S series, they are sexy too!
That's one nice-looking guitar, I'm interested in how long the Edge 3 is gonna last.
Quote by Guitar0player
Thanks!

BTW:
You are right about the S series, they are sexy too!

yeah man, i was going to get your guitar for so long, and then decided on the S470DXQM at the last minute. so glad i did.

i the H-S-H pickup set-up.

the only thing i miss is 24 frets
oh well.
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
Quote by danielrobbyshor
yeah man, i was going to get your guitar for so long, and then decided on the S470DXQM at the last minute. so glad i did.

i the H-S-H pickup set-up.

the only thing i miss is 24 frets
oh well.

I wish the store still sold the S series...
Very nice, I've been wondering how that Edge 3 Trem plays aswell. I love that blanket
Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey Envoy 110
Boss DS-1 EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone Behringer DD400 Digital Delay
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by Guitar0player
I wish the store still sold the S series...

well i got mine off the interwebs. but i knew what i was buying cos i'd played it in a guitar shop

my advice though. if you're thinking of getting an S series, get a prestige one, i've had to replace some of the parts on mine because ibanez kinda cut corners on mateirials on the standard ones.
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
Quote by danielrobbyshor
well i got mine off the interwebs. but i knew what i was buying cos i'd played it in a guitar shop

my advice though. if you're thinking of getting an S series, get a prestige one, i've had to replace some of the parts on mine because ibanez kinda cut corners on mateirials on the standard ones.

I guess i'll have to save A LOT of money.
Quote by Guitar0player
I guess i'll have to save A LOT of money.

the cheapest one i could find is just under a thousand USD$

worth every penny though
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
Quote by danielrobbyshor
the cheapest one i could find is just under a thousand USD$

worth every penny though

I'm sure of that.