So, this is the first time I've done this. I usually use the scanner but I'm using a digital comera now so i need help putting the pictures on my computer.

I have an optio s40 camera with the USB cord and everything. Now how do i transfer them? Sorry for being a noob.

No, rubbing icy hot on my computer/camera will NOT do anything, nor will a barrel roll.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
just plug the USB cable into ur cam and computer and turn them on. then if u go to my computer the camera will appear as another drive then you can go in and just drag the photos off it onto ur desktop or wherever
I do believe your camera should have a software disc that came with it that should walk you through it.

If not, try pulling up the "My Computer" menu and see if you can select it from the additional drives listing, then copy paste the pictures manually.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Yeah, none of that's working. If it does need a software disk to do it, then i can't find it.

I opened up "My computer" and nothing. Any more options?

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Quote by Dabey
no

damn.

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
sometimes you need to have the little knob on the top in a certain position to activate USB mode, but i googled ur cam and i dont think yours reqires this. It also said your cam supports USB mass storage device in windows so you shuldnt need a software CD.

You have batteries in it and that? it wont get enough power from just the USB cable
Quote by thesimo
sometimes you need to have the little knob on the top in a certain position to activate USB mode, but i googled ur cam and i dont think yours reqires this. It also said your cam supports USB mass storage device in windows so you shuldnt need a software CD.

You have batteries in it and that? it wont get enough power from just the USB cable

lol yeah. I just put fresh ones in. I tried all of the nob settings(just in case) and nothing popped up or anything like that.

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?