I was thinking of buying this pedal. If anybody has tried it, I'd like to know your experience with it. I know there are a few models of the metal muff, I want the big one, not the nano or the other one.
Thank you.
I've tried it, seriously considering getting it. It's the best of its kind, I think. Everyone I know who has one loves it.
It's awesome, EHX makes great pedals. When I tried it at a music store, I used my tele and I got little to zero feedback. It can give you all types of distortion to moderate distortion to rip your face off crazy distortion. Very good pedal, like I said EHX makes awesome pedals.

EDIT: You can go on youtube and look it up if you can't buy one in a store
Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey Envoy 110
Boss DS-1 EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone Behringer DD400 Digital Delay
Digitech Bad Monkey
i got it in new york for 60 bucks. the guy said it wasnt durable and tried to **** me wiht a warranty. i didnt have any of that. my muff fell down my stairs and my dog tried to eat it a few times but it still works. ooo and its the best metal sound ever
Quote by MegaJeff
i got it in new york for 60 bucks. the guy said it wasnt durable and tried to **** me wiht a warranty. i didnt have any of that. my muff fell down my stairs and my dog tried to eat it a few times but it still works. ooo and its the best metal sound ever

LOL. Its built like every other pedal...metal casing, stomp switch and a couple of knobs.
i really like it although i just got my marshal DSL 401 yesterday and i cant get a decent sound, maybe ill just have another muck about with EQ and stuff. But for solid state it really does own from light overdrivy sound to deathmetal. It really does do the lot