Can ANYONE tell me why Swedish metal guitarists are so underatted? Im not talking about ING-VAY Malmsteen (sic) but the likes of Andy LaRogue,Pete Blakk,Micheal Denner, And Mike Wead?? It seems to me as a metal guitarist, tha these guys put the "NAME on tasteful shredding..and not playing fast to bust a nut..but these guys rock.(.Dont forget Jonh Norum) It seems to me these guys guys got it it down,,FORGET IT, EVH your a sell out washed up has been!!! Any input? Serious replies only..Im not into player-bashing... Look forward to your opinions(we all have one) thanx, Sultan...
I can't think of any except Yngwie, and we all know he sucks.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Swedish guitarists are probably underrated due to them being Swedish, when the majority of the maintream music industry is dominated by American and British artists. 'TIs a shame.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
For the sheer fact that they're high quality 'virtuoso' shall we say metal guitarists

Many people who like rock or more mainstreem genres won't get around to checking out that sort of music, and that level of skill and even largely the genre wont interest people

It's just obscurity from the masses

Quote by BobMarleysGhost
Swedish guitarists are probably underrated due to them being Swedish, when the majority of the maintream music industry is dominated by American and British artists. 'TIs a shame.

Unfortuantely that doesn't extend to metal genre's etc, the Uk is severly lacking and the US is heavily criticised on what they put out, where as Mainland Europe/northern Europe is dominant in that
Last edited by philipisabeast at Aug 14, 2007,
Quote by sultanofslam66
Can ANYONE tell me why Swedish metal guitarists are so underatted? Im not talking about ING-VAY Malmsteen (sic) but the likes of Andy LaRogue,Pete Blakk,Micheal Denner, And Mike Wead?? It seems to me as a metal guitarist, tha these guys put the "NAME on tasteful shredding..and not playing fast to bust a nut..but these guys rock.(.Dont forget Jonh Norum) It seems to me these guys guys got it it down,,FORGET IT, EVH your a sell out washed up has been!!! Any input? Serious replies only..Im not into player-bashing... Look forward to your opinions(we all have one) thanx, Sultan...

ummmm cuase we've never heard of any of them.
Im not into player-bashing

FORGET IT, EVH your a sell out washed up has been!!!

Sounds like player bashing to me.

In any event, this forum doesn't care about this topic. Take it elsewhere.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.