Page 1 of 2
If a girl acts like a dude, are you allowed to punch her?
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Only if she has a ****.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
She wont be acting like a dude afterwards I promise you. She'll be the sweetest most innocent girl there ever was to make you look worse
my band Crimson Angel

PM me if you're interested in drumming for us
If she really act's like a dude that much, you might get your ass kicked for hitting her.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
If she really act's like a dude that much, you might get your ass kicked for hitting her.

+1

its true.. long story, but I didnt hit her. My friend did haha.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
What kind of retard would ask a that question? A 3-year-old? Jesus christ of course you cant hit a girl
Quote by Slinov
a girl is a girl

guys dont hit girls.

simple as.

Sexist much?

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
For those who's wondering why I ask this question, me and my friend heard an extreme-feminist on the radio, and my friend said "I would totally punch her". It's like that question "If a tree falls in the woods, and nobody's there to listen, does it make a sound", only with punching manly girls, just wanted your views on this.
Quote by p o e

Quote by IbanezSA160
For those who's wondering why I ask this question, me and my friend heard an extreme-feminist on the radio, and my friend said "I would totally punch her". It's like that question "If a tree falls in the woods, and nobody's there to listen, does it make a sound", only with punching manly girls, just wanted your views on this.

But the woman is left with a shiner she can show to the police
my band Crimson Angel

Punch her.

Feminists want equality; men are allowed to hit men, so in an equal world men should be allowed to hit women too.
Quote by Matt_Malmsteen
Punch her.

Feminists want equality; men are allowed to hit men, so in an equal world men should be allowed to hit women too.

Ah the double standard that still exists after all the bra burning
my band Crimson Angel

Quote by Matt_Malmsteen
Punch her.

Punch her right in the tits. Make sure it's a right hook, so that her tits hit off each other like a fleshy Newtons' cradle.
Quote by Slinov
a girl is a girl

guys dont hit girls.

simple as.

That is a complete load of bollocks created by our society
If a girl is attacking me, which in this new generation of hard drinking lairy girls who think they're beyond being touched is far beyond a dream i have no qualm's about hitting them or using enough force to stop them doing it

I'm not saying you should go round hitting girls
But you shouldn't go and randomly hit guys either
Societies laaaame
Quote by philipisabeast
That is a complete load of bollocks created by our society
If a girl is attacking me, which in this new generation of hard drinking lairy girls who think they're beyond being touched is far beyond a dream i have no qualm's about hitting them or using enough force to stop them doing it

I'm not saying you should go round hitting girls
But you shouldn't go and randomly hit guys either
Societies laaaame

I personally think the only time you should hit a woman is if you are in genuine fear for your life e.g. If a woman came at me with a knife I would not hesitate to hit her
my band Crimson Angel

Depends...is she fat?

Meh. for real though. Hitting? No. Using force to stop the girl hitting you? Yes.

If shes just being a dick, act a dick back. Fire with fire...
Quote by SlackerBabbath
'If you fall out of that tree and break your legs, don't come running to me!'
Last edited by ToffeeandApples at Aug 14, 2007,
Quote by IbanezSA160

If the girl punches you like a dude, punch her.
I would say no 99% of the time, but if she is acting manlier than most men, and she looks like she can beat up any guy anyday of the week, and she has TRULY, GREATLY, TERRIBLY pissed you off, you should still give it a great deal of thought before hitting her, unless she hits you (and I mean if she punches or kicks you, and not just in the groin 'cause many women will do that, also a girly slap across the face doesn't count) the you might wanna just shake her or slap her. Even then, I would probably not do it.
If a dude acts like a chick, can you hit that?

^ Theres your answer.
Rock On

Quote by Shard Heilia
Nothing. Is Better. Than Guitar.

I Receive Nourishment From My Amplifier. Food Is For The Weak.

Quote by Thrace
Listen to Machine Head, you'll want to headbutt someone right in their pussy.
Quote by XxXshadowboyXxX
If a dude acts like a chick, can you hit that?

^ Theres your answer.

You are very wise, good sir.
Quote by p o e

Can you hit a hermaphrodite?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
'If you fall out of that tree and break your legs, don't come running to me!'
Quote by ToffeeandApples
Can you hit a hermaphrodite?

Or a guy who's had a sex change?
Quote by p o e

No, you can't hit her. Not because she's a girl, but because violence isn't the answer, anyway. You can hit a girl under the same circumstances that you can hit a guy.

Case closed.
Quote by symington
I personally think the only time you should hit a woman is if you are in genuine fear for your life e.g. If a woman came at me with a knife I would not hesitate to hit her

That was my long winded point
You shouldn't have to hit anyone at all
Quote by Matt_Malmsteen
Punch her.

Statistically though women are still physically weaker. You wouldn't hit someone weaker than you, that's just not fair. If she has an equal physical strength then it's not a problem because she can defend herself.
^ Chee but in a street fight, women to go for the jugular, sometimes literally, nails into the eyeballs, hair pulling, kicking in the groin, biting and spitting etc - if a girls particuarlly pissed at you sometimes you have to use some force to get her off

But i wouldn't advocate doing this THEN chucking her on the floor and laying into her or anything at all
What about equality? Isn't that what we're going for?
Quote by p o e

Quote by BodaciousBob
Sexist much?

Wait wait wait. Lemme get this straight.

Not punching a girl is sexist? How does that make sense at all?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Statistically though women are still physically weaker. You wouldn't hit someone weaker than you, that's just not fair. If she has an equal physical strength then it's not a problem because she can defend herself.

On the contrary. I'd rather hit someone weaker, than someone physically stronger than me.

Of course I don't go round punching 6 year old girls. But I don't believe you should hit a girl unless, like people have said, i'm in genuine fear of my life, using force i.e. a push or a shove is enough to stop them hitting you.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by IbanezSA160

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................lol
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Me and my best friend (who is a girl) beat each other up all the time for kicks, we've given each other some real shiners before too.

*walks into a friends house house*
Friend - "looks like Ian and Katelyn were fighting again"
Katelyn - "I won"
Ian(me) - "I just lost the game"
Katelyn - "dammit!"
*fight starts again*
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Quote by Gunpowder
Wait wait wait. Lemme get this straight.

Not punching a girl is sexist? How does that make sense at all?

lol his arguement was that it's not being equal because you hit guys, so not hitting girls is "sexism"

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Page 1 of 2