i went to the my local music store yesterday to purchase said amp only they didn't have one so i had to order it,and the guy behind the counter didn't seem to know too much about it,iv'e only played it like twice at my guitar teachers and loved it though i don't know much about it can someone explain what a solidstate "rectifier" is and a ss "reverb send and return"???my amp right is a fender 15g,and iwas really just wanting amazing cleans(tube)but this amp seems to have a lot of ss ****.
Member #30 of the Fender Armada

60th anniversery American strat
Ibanez RG 370
MIM strat with ceramic humbucker in bridge
Squeir affinity strat
Fender blues deluxe
fender fm 15g
Boss DS-1
Vox V847
A solid state rectifier is normal in a lot of middle-grade or even higher grade metal tube amps. It reduces the amount of compression by a bit and therefore takes out a bit of that low end "flubbyness". I wouldnt worry about it, that amp has fantastic cleans and nice OD (if you like fender OD...)
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
Home-Built Germanium Fuzz Face
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
2 Fender Blues Juniors
i wanted it mainly for blues and some lighter stuff,if i need heavy distortion i suppose i'll use a ds-2 or a tubescreamer,right?

Ibanez RG 370
Squeir affinity strat
Fender blues deluxe
fender fm 15g
Boss DS-1
Vox V847
I think you will like it alot. You really would have a hard time finding a better blues amp.
yeah,i thought about a blues jr but a footswitchable spring reverb IMO was worth the extra money and wattage.

Ibanez RG 370
Squeir affinity strat
Fender blues deluxe
fender fm 15g
Boss DS-1
Vox V847