hi, my friend and i were searching for some nice hard rock songs u can play in a duo, he is a little behind me on technique so i need something in the level of sweet child of mine and stuff like that.
Wow. i'm in the same situation with me being a bit better than my friend. QOTSA have some good harmonising songs like everybody knows that your insane and other G 'N' R songs like November Rain. Easy solos. Alice in Chains like Them Bones. Soundgarden like Black Hole Sun.
I say Powderfinger is a good one...
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Last edited by sebastian_96 at Aug 15, 2007,
I forgot, Smashing Pumpkins is a good one also, check them out.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Last edited by sebastian_96 at Aug 15, 2007,
mtv haz g0t teh bes muzik and sh0wz eva!!!

the muffin!
Quote by guynaa
anything else?
didn't really like pearl jam.

are you into the Foo Fighters? if so, Best Of You, My Hero are good twin guitar songs. Welcome To The Jungle by G N' R is a brilliant rythm and lead guitar song, although im not too sure about how good the tabs on this website are for that song. i learnt it from a magazine.
...Life Sucks Then You Die...
Quote by hunger_strike
are you into the Foo Fighters? if so, Best Of You, My Hero are good twin guitar songs. Welcome To The Jungle by G N' R is a brilliant rythm and lead guitar song, although im not too sure about how good the tabs on this website are for that song. i learnt it from a magazine.

can u tell me what magazine and what issue?
Quote by guynaa
can u tell me what magazine and what issue?

Yep. Magazine is called Guitarist Australia/ Issue 11, Oct/Nov 2006. i dont know if it is still available. do you live in australia?

here is a link to the website: http://www.derwenthoward.com.au/magazine_guitarist.htm
but coz its an older issue you mite be out of luck.
Last edited by hunger_strike at Aug 15, 2007,
try a bit of soundgarden. Spoonman, Outshined, Jesus Christ Pose...