Alright so I'm pretty sure this pain in my left ear is due to water entering from swimming. And it's the kind of pain you have when you have an ear infection.

This sucks. Anybody know some quick remedies for ear pain?

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Quote by blackflag49
Tilt your head sideways for the water to come out

I've done that already it didn't help.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
rub some icy hot on it

(no seriously i feel your pain, i have an ear infection right now too)
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
i had that a few times. go to the doctor. they gave me something (sorry i forget what it was).

Jack my swag
Im pretty sure a bug crawled in there, and you're basically going to die.

If it was just from water being in there....then....it'd be gone already?
the best trick for that is to return in the pool(where you probably got this) and tilt your head with the hurting ear up, so that the bubble can get out
I know what it is and that's what I always do

ps: tell me if it worked if you try it
Quote by jetfuel495
nevermind i forgot that seeking real medical advice is blasphemous in the UG community

Exactly.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
if there's still water in there the best way to get it out is to press like the part of your hand below your thumb where it's sorta bigger than the rest of your hand against your ear really hard to create a vacuum, with your head tilted sideways and yank your hand away really hard. you might have to do it a few times. always works for me.
yeo my bro and sister both had this cause they swim a lot. its cause when you swim a lot, like at least once a day, all the water washes away the protective **** in your ear, liek earwax i guess, and then theres nothin to protect the ear so it hurts like a biatch. your just supposed to not go swimming and maybe get eardrops. itll go away
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Just plain advil/tylenol or whatever should help until the water comes out, sometimes it'll just come out on it's own. But if the water is in your ear canal too long, you'll get...

Swimmer's Ear!

I've had it, prescriptions will get rid of it in no time, but your not supposed to swim again until it's cleared up.
Member of the Invisible Children club
Learn More
Member of the "I love METRIC" fan club. PM if Metric loves you.
Don't stick anything in it or get any water in it. Just see a doctor you probably need ear drops and some other meds. I just got over an ear infection that I had for a week and it blows just see a doctor and get meds. Or wait it out but that will take weeks.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
i would go to the doctors. i just had an ear infection. they give you some amoxicillin and you will be fine.

if you don't want to go to the doctors, have someone blow cigarette smoke in it. somehow it works.
I've had those my whole life because of ear infections as a child. Just put a 1:1 ratio of alcohol and vinegar. i.e. 1 teaspoon of alchol 1 teaspoon of vinegar. mix it up and pour like three drops. let it sinkin and then lay on your side to drain it. works everytime!
Dude, I have that now, I was just searching for solutions. It's hurting like a badboy. Should I go the doctors or not?
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!