Poll: Who wins?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who wins?
Spartans
52 83%
Zombies
11 17%
Voters: 63.
spartans wouldnt let any blood get on them.. havent you seen the movie? never a drop
Spartans because I haven't seen 28 days later
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by JulianBintner
The zombies, because they would eventually infect a few spartans. Then EVERYONE'S ****ed over.

I doubt a zombie would actually get that chance. But that makes me think how intense a zombified spartan would be.

EDIT: Actually, I've been thinking- If it's those zombies that come back when you kill them, then eventually the spartans would die of old age or whatever, so......yeah.
Last edited by Mean Mr Mustard at Aug 15, 2007,
haven't seen 28 days later... so I have to say spartans... mainly because they would just kill every zombie 5 times over
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Spartans because I haven't seen 28 days later

+1
and cause the spartans are ****in awsome
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
I'd say zombies, just for the simple fact that all it takes is for one Spartan to be infected, then the Spartans are screwed.

How about the Zombie Spartans?
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
wait 28 weeks later is a zombie movie?? i thought it was a chick flick about pregancy...damn i wish i would of saw it then
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
the spartans would win, because as long as the they dont take off any armor the zombies couldnt really infect them. plus they are supper smart and could take all the zombies out so fast.
spartans cause zombies are gay
10th member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm DeathPlague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
Quote by morning666star
the spartans would win, because as long as the they dont take off any armor the zombies couldnt really infect them. plus they are supper smart and could take all the zombies out so fast.

Zombies are the Undead, therefore they can't be killed by a few pre-historic spears.

Do you honestly think Spartans wore full body armor?
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Quote by Black Star
I'd say zombies, just for the simple fact that all it takes is for one Spartan to be infected, then the Spartans are screwed.

How about the Zombie Spartans?

Zombie spartans would be the most unbelievably cool thing that would ever happen...EVER
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
I said Zombies, because there is no way not a single spartan would get taken down. Spartans must sleep...zombies don't. (And I don't know the 28 weeks zombies...but do they die from one or two hits?)
Spartans, easily. Zombies are slow and disorganized. I'd say 20 spartans could take 300 zombies.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by morning666star

Super smart? The spartans got outsmarted by a freaking hunchback guy. I mean, if I said that a guy couldn't fight with our army, even though he was the only guy who knew about a secret passage to go around, and he go so mad that he screamed really loud, I'd have to kill him. Then you don't have to worry about him helping your opponent, right?
Quote by Black Star
Zombies are the Undead, therefore they can't be killed by a few pre-historic spears.

Do you honestly think Spartans wore full body armor?

the 28 days/weeks later zombies are just people infected with rage, and they can be killed.

therefore, the spartans would win!
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by instagata0
the 28 days/weeks later zombies are just people infected with rage, and they can be killed.

therefore, the spartans would win!

Ahh, ok. Never saw 28 days later, so I wasn't sure. But still, the Spartans would have to get close to kill all of them, so like I said, if one Spartan gets infected, the tide will turn and the Spartans will lose. The Zombie Spartans will pwn.
Quote by MuffinMan
Quote by Black Star
Ahh, ok. Never saw 28 days later, so I wasn't sure. But still, the Spartans would have to get close to kill all of them, so like I said, if one Spartan gets infected, the tide will turn and the Spartans will lose. The Zombie Spartans will pwn.

but Spears FTW?
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by Black Star

ah, but it takes like 20 seconds for a person to become a zombie dude once infected, so the spartans could kill him before he was able to do anything. but yea, zombie spartans will fully pwn
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by JulianBintner
The zombies, because they would eventually infect a few spartans. Then EVERYONE'S ****ed over.

Yep.
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Zombie spartans would be the most unbelievably cool thing that would ever happen...EVER

Other than Jedi-Wizards.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by watchingmefall
What about a flying jedi-wizard-zombie-spartan?

The world is not ready for such awesomeness
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Jedi-Wizard-Spartans vs. Pirate-Ninja-Zomies?
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
Jedi-Wizard-Spartans vs. Pirate-Ninja-Zomies?

A pirate/ninja HYBRID???
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
A pirate/ninja HYBRID???

It's been done.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I think the real question is, could any of these guys actually beat the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Obviously, the answer is no.
vikings ftw
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
Quote by Muphin
It's been done.

Murphin, you have brought me a picture that goes against all logic and you have threaten my people with pirates and ninjas. I have chosen my words carefully and to you I say,
THIS IS UG!!!
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Vincent745 could pwn both of them. His epic level of battle skills are unmatched.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Someone make a Spartan-pirate and a Spartan-ninja.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.