ok so im buyin a new amp. im gettin a line6 spiderIII but i dont know how many watts 2 get it in.. its either 75 or 120 but the 75 is ALOT cheaper. and im only gonna use it 2 use it in my room, but i like it loud enough for the whole house to hear it. should i spend more for the 120????
-|-\/\/()/\/_V/\/\()|_|(
=============)
No, 75 is plenty, trust me. People down the block will be able to hear the 75 watt. Personally I don't like the spider at all, when I played one the tone just seemed...dead.
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~

"Idiot"
Quote by anonymous564
ok so im buyin a new amp. im gettin a line6 spiderIII but i dont know how many watts 2 get it in.. its either 75 or 120 but the 75 is ALOT cheaper. and im only gonna use it 2 use it in my room, but i like it loud enough for the whole house to hear it. should i spend more for the 120????

Don't, just don't. I've reported this so it can get moved to GG&A for you.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
haha y the **** does it care were it is u dicks? the pit is just easier to go 2 and more ppl are in it. stop being a mod suck up.
-|-\/\/()/\/_V/\/\()|_|(
=============)
No, 75 is plenty, trust me. People down the block will be able to hear the 75 watt. Personally I don't like the spider at all, when I played one the tone just seemed...dead.

meh. my guitar teacher had one, i liked it alot. i havent really tried anything really great though. but im sticking with my choice of spider..sory i decided a long time ago
-|-\/\/()/\/_V/\/\()|_|(
=============)
Quote by anonymous564
haha y the **** does it care were it is u dicks? the pit is just easier to go 2 and more ppl are in it. stop being a mod suck up.

The same reason I don't **** in the pavement; not the right place for it.
Love is not a victory march.
Quote by shakysam

Couldn't have summed it up better myself. The other forums are there for a reason, use them.
If you've already decided that you're going to get this amp and not listen to the opinions of those who know better than you, why even post the thread in the first place? Buy whatever one you can afford, I guarantee you that you're going to regret it in less than 6 months.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by shakysam

hahahaha

I just got a new found liking for you
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
hahahaha

I just got a new found liking for you

Haha thanks
Love is not a victory march.