I'm trying to buy some paint from ReRanch and it asked me for a username and password.
You might need to start an account with them?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
I try and it says my email is banned, and I've only first went to this site tonight. I've tried multiple emails, and no luck. Maybe they just quit making paint?
Whenever the site asks for a username and password its cause the ordering page is down, its not rare either since the guy who runs it is a gigging musician so whenever hes out he usually closes down the ordering page. Just keeping checking back with them and you will eventually get your order in.
How many cans of each? Please exact numbers, not just "a couple".
something is definitely weird about their site. i have trouble sometimes and sometimes it works fine. they never answer the phone either because they're so busy. just keep trying because it's worth it.

Authorized Floyd Rose Dealer
Authorized Seymour Duncan Dealer
Hotrod Guitars, Parts, and Accessories
I usually can get away with two cans of clear with lacquer. Two of nitro should work.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Alright, two cans of clear coat and 2 cans of the Sonic Blue nitro?
No, one can of the blue will be plenty if you prime it.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Ha ha, very funny LoveBuzz, I appreciate the help... :- /
Just breaking your balls. Check out any place in town that sells spray paint.
Quote by Varkunus
well i got an MG
I called a paint place and they said what the hell is nitrocellulose...