Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
OH MY GOD! YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!! you were supposed to buy the black picks, they own the red ones.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
lol. are the black picks really better? i had black jazz 3's before i lost them so i wanted to try the reds
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Quote by Non Boxed
throw some D's on that bitch

Just bought a Cadillac
Quote by brandooon
lol. are the black picks really better? i had black jazz 3's before i lost them so i wanted to try the reds

Obviously I was being sarcastic, but I use Jazz 3's and I much perfer the black ones because they don't bend as much and the red ones seem to make my playing more sloppy, possibly just because I'm not used to using the slimmer picks.

Oh, and the other stuff was a good buy.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Quote by brandooon
Okay so i just bought this like 10 minutes ago:

ibanez s470dxqm (blue)
schaller black strap locks
satriani planet waves blue/white strap
jazz 3 picks (red)

Yay? Nay?

Good buy! How much did it cost you? When you receive the goods, upload some pics of them for us =)
total was 692 USD. 1 thing though......I FORGOT TO BUY STRINGS! now i have to go out and buy some........so much for buying on the internet
Good stuff, but you picked a bad time to order from MF.

I know a few people who have been waiting for 3+ weeks for their stuff because MF is moving.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
just alittle heads up......you might wanna expect a 3 to 5 week wait on your stuff ( but I truly hope you dont) MF, GC ,M123 are "moving there warehouse". Iam still waiting for my last order from last month...the 17th to be exact, and no none of my items were/are on back order, They just havnt shipped them yet....
Yep, I haven't gotten my stuff for a month. I'm angry at musiciansfriend,
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
well that stinks...i was pretty excited for it to come quick. musiciansfriend said it would ship on august 18th but they changed it to august 26

i even had a dream last night that i got the guitar but it was some weird fenderish guitar with ugly red paint that had the knobs and pickup selector on the bottomside of the bridge but it also had a ZR trem and a weird looking headstock. i was about to take pictures of it to post on UG but as i was moving the cardboard box the guitar came in, i knocked over a wine glass and i had to clean it up
yay!
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

I'm pretty sure MF has already moved, I was at the warehouse a couple of months ago.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Musician's Friend is still backed up by orders probably. Or moving isn't quite done. I got mine though .
But maybe that's because I bought a TS-9 and those are more common then a lot of other stuff
My Gear
Ibanez SR520EX with EMG 81/85 and boost
Peavey Valveking Head w/ Crate Blue Voodoo Cab
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Quote by brandooon
well that stinks...i was pretty excited for it to come quick. musiciansfriend said it would ship on august 18th but they changed it to august 26

i even had a dream last night that i got the guitar but it was some weird fenderish guitar with ugly red paint that had the knobs and pickup selector on the bottomside of the bridge but it also had a ZR trem and a weird looking headstock. i was about to take pictures of it to post on UG but as i was moving the cardboard box the guitar came in, i knocked over a wine glass and i had to clean it up

lol I have the same kind of weird pointless dreams when I buy a new guitar or something else new.

Congrats on the S , I want one too
Orange Enthousiast.
That's why I order from samedaymusic.com

The same as zzsounds, but I like them better. Stuff is guarunteed to ship out the next day.

And by the way, buying off the internet is a love hate relationship. Today is the third day since I bought my JS1000, and if I don't get it today I will have emotional probalems for the rest of my life. I got it UPS 2nd day so, pray for me people!
Finally, they shipped my Bad Monkey and new cable.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Quote by staticoverdub
www.ebay.com

next time.

If you are buying new I would much rather buy from a store. Much safer(in my experience), easier to do, and if you buy multiple things, shipping is cheaper. I only buy things off of ebay that my store doesn't. After getting a "new" peavey 6505 which had dud tubes, and a guitar sent to me without a case(which was included in the auction), I would much rather shell out any extra cash for an amp or guitar via an online store that I trust. Smaller things I have no problem buying. Stuff like pedals, straps etc.

Remember, buyer beware.
Eh, I've had alot of bad things happen to me with ebay. I have had over 100 transactions I believe. I guess a few bad apples ruins the bunch. I also hate paypal. With a vengeance!
nice buy. but yeah i like the black ones better for somereason.do they sell any black jazz III xl's?i only see red.
Nice buy, but at least yours is expected on the 26th, my fender from a dealer is going to be delivered on the 3rd of september, and I ordered on the 11th. Typical Fender no stock!

Picture's for pron when it comes.
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!