So anyone watch this programme on the BBC? It was the finale last night with Jason being the overrall Last Man Standing after winning a gruelling Canoe race. I thought Rajko would've won but I think he was too cocky this time, when he helped Brad. Discuss this great show here.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I was thinking of making this thread last night lol. I wanted Brad or Rajko to win, they deserved it much more. That Jason was just an arrogant wank stain.
I seen a bit of it. The one where they were beating each other up with sticks was better though.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by akaDan
I was thinking of making this thread last night lol. I wanted Brad or Rajko to win, they deserved it much more. That Jason was just an arrogant wank stain.

Yeah I agree although I do think he got better as time went on. Anyone else find it hilarious how in every episode Brad managed to fit in *in ridiculously low voice* "Come on I'm BRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad I can do this/other daft line"
Quote by Cal UK
Yeah I agree although I do think he got better as time went on. Anyone else find it hilarious how in every episode Brad managed to fit in *in ridiculously low voice* "Come on I'm BRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad I can do this/other daft line"

Hah, yeah. I thought he deserved it much more overall though. He was so determined to win just to make his daughter proud then lost to some obnoxious fag.
I might be thinking of a different show but "Last Man Standing" is a name of a terrible aussie comedy.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
I might be thinking of a different show but "Last Man Standing" is a name of a terrible aussie comedy.

Yeah you are in this one, they go to a different tribe each week and participate in the tribes' traditional sporting events, for example wrestling, endurance racing, a sort of tribal cricket etc. they all involve a lot of physical and mental strength and good technique so it's good to watch.
Yeah I would've liked Brad to win too, from what I remember his wife was a right fitty too.
Quote by Cal UK
Yeah you are in this one, they go to a different tribe each week and participate in the tribes' traditional sporting events, for example wrestling, endurance racing, a sort of tribal cricket etc. they all involve a lot of physical and mental strength and good technique so it's good to watch.
Yeah I would've liked Brad to win too, from what I remember his wife was a right fitty too.

Oh thank God.

That show I was thinking of was one of the worst things I've ever witnessed.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
i thought Jason deserved to win, because he was like coming in the top 2/3 in most of the events, and also grew alot personally.

it would have been cool to see Rajko win, but its just swings and roundabouts
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
man, missed it last night. I wanted brad to win, coz he was doin it for his daughter. I just thought jason was an angry git. Rajko was gd as well.

Who won the cricket thing?
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.
How sad was it that poor feller didn't get a win? The only one, poor guy

You'd have thought it'd be his thing, being a yacht racer (or whatever them boats posh kids race are called).

Brad was cocky as hell, Rajko was a bit worse this time. I'd have voted for the one who came fourth. He's the least "I'm a superman."
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
It was always bloody on right before or after the shows I watch, so I saw the adverts. It looked stupid.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Brad should've won because he had tits.
Originally posted by Novaworld
Smiddys right...