Hi, I'm using a Line6 POD XT Live and a Schecter C-1, and I want to record with my PC using the USB interface. I'm running Windows xp SP2 on a P4 2.4 GHz with 640MB ram. I've installed the Line 6 Pod drivers, Line 6 monkey, and Line 6 edit.
Which program can I use to record using the POD's USB audio interface? Do I have to use Line 6's recommended RiffWorks?
Thanks for your time!
Schecter C-1 Artist Series Limited Edition
Ibanez GAX30
Line6 PODXT Live
Randall VMAX 30
Protip: We don't need to know how much ram you have or what kind of processor you have to answer these kinds of questions
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
cool edit pro..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by JonWorms
Kristal Audio Engine

http://www.kreatives.org/kristal/index.php?section=details

VST Support
Multi-Track Recording
Easy Interface
and most importantly

FREE

Kristal is wonderful! Its really easy to use, and I'm loving it! Thanks a ton for the heads-up!
Ibanez GAX30
Line6 PODXT Live
Randall VMAX 30
Last edited by abhimanyu at Aug 21, 2007,
Quote by *kas
Protip: We don't need to know how much ram you have or what kind of processor you have to answer these kinds of questions

Actually yes we do. Certain audio programs are very ram-use heavy, like Reaper or Cooledit. And some require a certain clockspeed of processor. I can tell you right now that 640 is barely enough for recording, and things like cooledit pro might not be able to use after recording effects like EQ, and during recording effects like compressors (if you don't have an external) and so on.

What if we recommended all of these programs, and all he had was a 500 Mhz, 256 ram pc running xp?
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Yeah, I thought the same thing. Plus, I'm using a USB audio interface, so I figured processing power and whatnot might be a factor in performance. Thanks a lot, everyone!
Ibanez GAX30
Line6 PODXT Live
Randall VMAX 30