hey guys, can anyone give me any tips on how to smoothly lead into/ hint sex with my girlfriend. Im sure she would appreciate it if I was a little more romantic about it. Thanks in advance.
Wow... just wow...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You could mention to her how long you've been seeing each other and how serious you've got.
my band Crimson Angel

PM me if you're interested in drumming for us
Yell "I'm gonna **** yo' pusssssssssyyyyy!!!!!!" really loud. Then stick it in her pooper.
Seduction is like magic, both involve lots of distraction.
so basically, point at something behind her and yell " WHAT THE F**K," she'll turn around and the rest is up to you my friend.
RUB ICY HOT ON IT!!!1!!!!one!!!! LOLZ

or...

DO A BARREL ROLL!!!!eleven!!!!11!! LMFAO ROFL!!!!11!!
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Quote by paper shredder
just say u love her

+1 works most of the time ^^
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
a bit of Marvin Gaye and soft lighting usually says it all.
member number 14 of the UG John frusciante fan club

Founder of the 'the John Frusciante ****ing sucks!Club!" sucks, club!
just cop a feel until she gives in and sexes you up. or tie her up while she's asleep and gag her.

works for me
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
but seriously. actions are much better than words, especially with women. just start making out with her and rub from her back to her outer thigh. but do this...then stop. but every time u start again move to her inner thigh and closer and closer to the "sweet spot". i think u know what to do once u get there, but keep up the start and stop. kinda like once step forward and two steps back. and it would acually be better not to make sexitime. just tease her with a lil foreplay then go a bit further next time you see each other.
Prepare your sexiest voice, and as you two are watching TV or something one night, learn over and whisper in her ear, "Hey baby, I was surfin' on UG last night, tryin' ta find th' bessway to turn youuu ooowwwnnnnnn.... They tol' me to stick it in yo poopah, you'd like that wouldn'tcha? I knew you would. I'll be waiting in the other room with my edible cod piece on..."

And for added effect, lick her ear. Like soak it in your mouth.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
usually a good combination of wine/pills will do.

shovel too, if it's not working.