hey im selling 2 of my guitars, a schecter S-1 blackjack and an epiphone dot studio worn cherry, located in the north york/scarborough area, both include a hard case and the schecter comes with strap locks
im selling the schecter s-1 black jack for 800 and the epiphone dot studio for 350 the epiphone dot is just a month old, i can even give u the reciept lol, played it like twice literally, and the schecter is in great condition no dents or anythiong, the only thing is there are some pick marks from strumming, thats it, everything is in great condition, PM me if interested
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Alpine White) (retired)
Gibson Les Paul Swamp Ash studio
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Tobacco Burst)

Bass
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz
You should post in the ads forum. anyway, why do you sell a one-month old guitar?
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Can't you buy the schecter for $550 new on MF.com?
Yeah, here's the link. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-C1-Blackjack-Electric-Guitar?sku=518480
I've also seen them new at my local store for $600..you should probably lower the price on that one.

edit- nevermind i thought you wrote schecter C-1 blackjack, but still, the s1 on zzounds is $549
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
i mainly just use my les pauls now, they are collecting dust and i want to clear up some room
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Alpine White) (retired)
Gibson Les Paul Swamp Ash studio
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Tobacco Burst)

Bass
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz