wow, two threads in a super short space of time. what can i say. two bands i want to talk about. so anyway, this band, who you really should know about, awesome british post--hardcore emo indie rock joy reformed recently and theyre touring stuff and i'm just impossibly happy about it, so i wanted to see if anyone else here was also massively excited by this fact.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
They sound cool, I'll check them out.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Is it spy vs. spy? I searched on myspace for them but nothing came up.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i dont know how easy it is really to find their stuff. they broke up a few years back.

theres an mp3 blog entry on them here http://jamiesrunoutgroove.blogspot.com/2005/06/mp3-ooberman-blossoms-falling-spy.html

the mp3 might have expired, but you should be able to listen from here http://hypem.com/search/spy%20vs%20spy/1/ maybe. the one at the bottom.

basically, its a case of p2ping their albums, which are now both out of print. way out of print. one is self titled, the other is called little light. theyre both really really good.
brilliant band

matt are you going to see them on their tour? apperently they're doing a reform tour but nothing seems to be officially announced, seems they played union station still at that all dayer in leeds last friday, which im very happy about indeed

hope i get to see them
yeah, i'm planning on seeing them in september. theyre playing in manchester on monday the 10th i believe. i cant remember the venue, i know its about 100 capacity and just off oxford road, i'll find out again what it is and let you know. other than that, theyre playing in kingston on the 13th (is it the **** and bull? or fighting cocks? something like that, the one that del puts lots of stuff on at, though i dont think hes putting this one on), but i dont know anything else beyond that.