my first spam thread

so, last night i opened for a big blues band and they all let us use their amps.my bassist even playd the gig with the guys Music man Stingray bass, that was soooo cool.

but, the cool thing i expirienced was playing a mutha****in' Fender Twin Reverb

it sounded spectacular, but the EQing was preety ****.the guy didnt know how to EQ it and he didnt want anyone touching it.

the thing i didnt like was that it had a kinda crunch in teh clean channel, i guess it was the tubes breaking up, and i dunnu i didnt like that sort of crunch while playing clean.

the effects i used with it were the guys effects, All boss-Flanger, chorus, Ds-1, Compression/sustainer, and delay.they sounded really good and i cant belive how i ****ing good i sounded!!!

sorry for the spam, i just had to share this

yay!
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Cool... I almost bought a Fender Hot Rod Deville off eBay for like $200 but somone outbid me...
oh i almost forgot, another cool thing is that when he switched the amp to on you could see the tubes lighting up in blue(the back was open) it was awsome
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

How loud were you guys playing? Twin's are incredibly hard to break up.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by Joey-Tribiani
oh i almost forgot, another cool thing is that when he switched the amp to on you could see the tubes lighting up in blue(the back was open) it was awsome

Isn't blue like a bad sign? I'm not sure.. My BJ's tubes glow yellow/orange

And congrats! I bet you had a blast
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
I like twin reverbs at college, there is one for the students (like me ) to use, but since everyone else is a metalhead they say "that amp sucks" because it doesn't distort easily and even then its more power-amp drive.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Congrats man! What amp do you usually play through?

Tubes glowing blue is perfectly normal

Don't steal, don't lift
Twenty years of schoolin'
And they put you on the day shift
im usually playing through an Ibanez 25 watt tone blaster amp

and we were playing preety loud man, even tough it was miced
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union

Quote by igotabcrich32
How loud were you guys playing? Twin's are incredibly hard to break up.

yeah, that's kinda weird. sure it was a twin?
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by UnsignedRecords
yeah, that's kinda weird. sure it was a twin?

wait, it might have been on the gain channel on really low gain, i dunnu, i havent looked at the knobs much, all i noticed was the footswitch was waving a green light.

and it said on it "Fender Twin Reverb" so im preety sure
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union

well the twin reverb doesn't have a gain channel, and the footswitch only controls the reverb and tremolo.

i think you might've been playing through a different fender.
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

=D Another Israeli who loves JF and RHCP..

gz for u.. and where ur band shows?

the best I ever played was a Standard Mexican Strat with Fender Hot Rod Deluxe :P
wich actually, sounded pretty like my Fernandes Telecaster and Marshall MG15 >_<
I played one yesterday at my local music store when I was trying out phase pedals. It was godly, I also tried a Vibro-Verb, amazing amp as well
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Quote by UnsignedRecords
well the twin reverb doesn't have a gain channel, and the footswitch only controls the reverb and tremolo.

i think you might've been playing through a different fender.

Well, it could have been an early 80's Twin; they've got master volumes and whatnot.
ah good point, wasn't aware of that.
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.