I've decided to take a tattoo on my right arm( upper part). And I figured out that I want four aces and the text A.C.E. under the cards. But under the A.C.E. part I want a word for every letter A, C and E. Example; All Cats Eat( hoping for something a little bit better..:P) Doesn't have to be too deep or anything, but something wich actually mean something is preferable..
Acronyms Copulate Ego's
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
I say just stick with ACE and don't do the word thing, that way you can always add the words later if you want instead of having to stick with possibly the wrong ones.
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
Quote by adamungar1
I say just stick with ACE and don't do the word thing, that way you can always add the words later if you want instead of having to stick with possibly the wrong ones.

yeah that and the words may not look good... all crammed in there and whatnot.
Quote by phoenix_88
yeah that and the words may not look good... all crammed in there and whatnot.

The meaning is to have A.C.E written with pretty big letters and then the three words will be under A.C.E. and pretty small. I will get a tattooist to draw the whole thing on there before I do it to see how it looks.

Always Clean Everywhere is my favourite so far btw;D