Does anyone know where I can find a good, hopefully low priced Jaguar body. No warmoth, plz. Already looked.
.......(_____)
.........( V )
../l-------\/
./ l 666 ll
.- ll.....ll

Evil Cow

I lurk, almost never log in, and like Hank Marvin and the Shadows.
buy a hunk of wood from a lumber yard and carve it out yourself
Quote by sincewhen??
You LastAuramancer ....Are a GOD
Checked eBay, nothing but vintage repaints and car parts. Thornman.de doe not exist anymore, and what is GAK? Oh, and I do not have accesss to a wood carver or a router.
.......(_____)
.........( V )
../l-------\/
./ l 666 ll
.- ll.....ll

Evil Cow

Warmoths pretty good, what is it 170 a body? The cheapest your going to get besides making it yourself.
Quote by Varkunus
well i got an MG
THe problem is that my brother somehow talked my mother into buying a PS2 with Guitar Hero 1, Guitar Hero 2, Flatout, One 1st Gen SG controller, one odd shaped wireless controller, a standard Dual Shock 2 controller, and a MadCatz wireless controller. All for $245. Problem is, he said I suggested it, and thus, she spent $245 of my hard earned cash, which is worth HALF its value over here (Remember, Pounds are approx. twice the value of a US Dollar. 2 pounds ROUGHLY equalls a dollar.) In conclusion, I have very little money, and am royally screwed.
.......(_____)
.........( V )
../l-------\/
./ l 666 ll
.- ll.....ll

Evil Cow

you probably wont get cheaper than warmoth though

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Eventually some rare 3rd party maker will have one on ebay, but you really don't know what the quality or specs are.
Quote by Varkunus
well i got an MG
^ only fault I see is the top "fin" looks to be a little off. Another problem is, that is a Jazzmaster.
Quote by Varkunus
well i got an MG
USACG, theres a link to their site on the Kisekae page.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
^^rofl

i know ive seen a few jag bodies in some ebay stores. u might wanna check their too. Warmoth is a very reliable and relatively cheap site though.
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
Warmouth is just about the best you're gonna get. Either save up your money again, or return all that stuff.