Is there a site where you can make tshirts for a pretty cheap price. I wanna mass produce some for my friends. basically i just want some text and maybe a picture.
yes ive tried google for all you smartasses
^also off google^
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
yeah iron ons are a lot cheaper than customink. plain shirts are really cheap and the iron on paper is like 15 bucks for 5 sheets or something.
Quote by hurricanes67
yeah iron ons are a lot cheaper than customink. plain shirts are really cheap and the iron on paper is like 15 bucks for 5 sheets or something.

im lazy though
Print them yourself. It's not hard. I did that during the student council elections at school, for a friend who was running for president.

A week later, all the other candidates were handing out shirts.

Bastards stole my idea....but I made them myself and spent the least money. They had to order them.
Quote by MegaJeff
im lazy though

It's not that much work. And unless your planning on making like a hundred it probably wont take more than an hour.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Quote by MegaJeff
Is there a site where you can make tshirts for a pretty cheap price. I wanna mass produce some for my friends. basically i just want some text and maybe a picture.
yes ive tried google for all you smartasses

Ehm... China?
Does anyone know where u can buy an afforable silk screen printer for making you own t-shirts?
I rock, and therefore, I am.
plain t + stencil + spray paint = your own tshirt
gives you something to do on a sunday too(Y)
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Google CafePress

You'll be able to offer them for sale, and you could buy them for the base cost.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have