BLAH!

I recently just got back into playing guitar after like a 2 year break. Bought a halfstack, Im trying to sell it becuase I was stupid to buy it in the first place. Now Im going to be getting a B-52 combo.

Thats said..whats with my pedal addiction! First, I bought a Metal Muff that I love. Then I got a DB01 wah. Then I got a MT-2, sweet. THEN I got a small clone, which is nice because it fits well in Metallica's interludes and whatnot. THEN I got ZW-44 for $45. THEN I got a Russian Big Muff for $35. Now I'm working out a deal for a Jeckyll and Hyde pedal, FTW!

Whats going on with me? LoL, I know I dont need all these pedals and that I want other effects, such as delay or whatever but I cant seem to pass up all these good deals.
Like I find that each pedal has its own flavor for different types of songs i.e. Metal Muff and MT-2. But I dont need them..I guess.

And now with the Jeckyll/Hyde pedal its going to be even more. MADNESS! Should I sell something off? I was thinking of selling the ZW-44 I just got to get some $$ on the J/H since it has a overdrive and distortion.

AND THEN I realized they also make a Route 66 OD and compressor which would knock 2 birds out with one stone. But I cant exactly find one for cheap. The J/H pedal I'm probably getting for 85. bah! Im so confused...any help here guys?
Last edited by ASGTrace at Aug 15, 2007,
It's normal, you just have GAS. It happens to the best of us.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Gear Acquisition Syndrome.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Ha, like Tom Morello quotes "Everyone runs down to Guitar Center and buys boxes that blink."
Quote by Varkunus
well i got an MG
lol yeah...but any suggestions as to what to do with the pedals? Should I jsut not worry about them and get the Jeckyyl too?
I was thinking of selling my Small Clone as much as I love it and possibly getting a VS H20. Good idea?

Any thoughts on the Jeckyll?
OKAy so I just went and tested out my MT-2 and MM.

I DO have to admit that the MT-2 is nice and I like the fact that its so eq responsive HOWEVER the metal Muff has more balls to it and gives and richer tone. I got the MT-2 close to the Metal Muff (sound Wise) but still no cigar.

What I probably will do is sell the MT-2. I'm also probably going to sell the ZW-44. If I sell those two then getting the Jeckyll is justifiable since it has OD which Im looking for and I heard that its OD is VERY nice. AND then it has some distortion jsut in case I want a different sound.

And my last paragraph (sorry Im writing so much). Im also looking for a compressor and an OD. Would it be wiser to get Route 66? Has anyone had any experience with it? Im figuring I'll get the Jeckyll and maybe sell it later on when I find a good deal on the Route 66 which has an OD and a compressor.

**still need opinions on selling the small clone and getting an H20 pedal**
Quote by ASGTrace
OKAy so I just went and tested out my MT-2 and MM.

I DO have to admit that the MT-2 is nice and I like the fact that its so eq responsive HOWEVER the metal Muff has more balls to it and gives and richer tone. I got the MT-2 close to the Metal Muff (sound Wise) but still no cigar.

What I probably will do is sell the MT-2. I'm also probably going to sell the ZW-44. If I sell those two then getting the Jeckyll is justifiable since it has OD which Im looking for and I heard that its OD is VERY nice. AND then it has some distortion jsut in case I want a different sound.

And my last paragraph (sorry Im writing so much). Im also looking for a compressor and an OD. Would it be wiser to get Route 66? Has anyone had any experience with it? Im figuring I'll get the Jeckyll and maybe sell it later on when I find a good deal on the Route 66 which has an OD and a compressor.

**still need opinions on selling the small clone and getting an H20 pedal**

Both your H20 and J&H ideas are great
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music