so my sister wants to get a new guitar, and she wants a daisy rock guitar that has a heart for a pick guard. my parents want to get her a good guitar, not some cheap crap, so do what do you guys think about thoes ones?
keep rockin' on
No doubt they're cheesy, but I've heard they are actually very good guitars. But bear in mind i havent played one so...
No you have to get the hello kitty strat... I play it in my death metal band... that thing is f***ing sick
This is quite obvious,but there designed for girls and built to accomadate for the female player,they are good for what there for and the woman who's idea it was is also the partner of the guy who owns schecter.
Quote by 1323Mike
This is quite obvious,but there designed for girls and built to accomadate for the female player,they are good for what there for and the woman who's idea it was is also the partner of the guy who owns schecter.

True, but I wonder if you've noticed, most girls play regular guitars. Especially SG's and fenders.
I actually played one when I was sampling some effects at GC and I was surprised at how nice it was.

And yes, I do eat my friends.
Quote by Twevo
I actually played one when I was sampling some effects at GC and I was surprised at how nice it was.

And yes, I do eat my friends.

Um, what?
Quote by ~Melody~
Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. Do you?

Friends are tasty.
Quote by Beowulf 2112
No you have to get the hello kitty strat... I play it in my death metal band... that thing is f***ing sick

hey it would be funny if i got her hello kitty! but she wants the one thats white with the heart on it
keep rockin' on
Jag is a pretty girly guitar imo. Lots of girls have them. Get her a razorback could also be a good idea...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

whoa! i just searched google images, and razorback looks like a heavy metal guitar. she likes laid back style, or something that will stand out
keep rockin' on
they're good guitars, but they only have like 21 frets and the scale is really short. (duh). I've played one at GC, but I'd never buy one because they look dumb.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Get a good guitar and just like have her girl it up with glitter or something and pink ****.
Actually, daisy rock make pretty god damn good quality guitar, even the ridiculous heart/butterfly/whatnot shaped ones are made from solid basswood, maple and rosewood. You could do much worse. They have a few guitars wouldn't mine owning, mahogony with SD pickups? Dont tell me that girl doesn't know how to make a guitar. Isn't she married to the guy who owns peavey/blah?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Daisy-Rock-Rock-Candy-Special-Electric-Guitar?sku=514883
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Daisy-Rock-Stardust-Series-RetroH-DeLuxe-Electric-Guitar?sku=514524
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Daisy-Rock-Stardust-Series-RetroH-DeLuxe-Electric-Guitar?sku=514524

Deffinately don't get her a jag unless she's pretty patient and knowledgable on guitar, they take a hell of a lot of work to get set up correctly. Trust me.

Also that link given above is the baritone jag... It's like between bass and guitar.
Quote by Beowulf 2112

Our drummers girlfriend has one of those...
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.
Daisy Rock was established and is run by Tish Ciravolo. She is married to a guy named Michael Ciravolo.

Michael Ciravolo is the president of a little guitar company called "Schecter."
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
Daisy Rock was established and is run by Tish Ciravolo. She is married to a guy named Michael Ciravolo.

Michael Ciravolo is the president of a little guitar company called "Schecter."

I knew it was somebody along the lines of that, just couldn't remember the company.
If you're looking for a shorter scale guitar, can I recommend Fender/Squier Jaguars? They are really great guitars, even the Squier ones, and I know a couple of girls who play them