Guard to think more IMO

I did a search and was surprised as hell no one posted this yet. I know that guard was doing his job but come on! Think, dude. Even a former cop called the guard a moron in the article so I guess I am not alone.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
How disappointing.

I thought it was more of a BABY TASERES FATHER situation.

That would be funny.
IS THAT BRUCE WILLIS??

The fake goatee wont trick me!

Don't steal, don't lift
Twenty years of schoolin'
And they put you on the day shift
Last edited by Defunkt at Aug 15, 2007,
Thats horrible.
Quote by punk_metal
Yeh good advice.
Start convos. Talk to her about stuff that she can relate and reply easily to
like...

Pokemon
Masterbation
Ps3
Guitar shredding
Footy scores

Myspace??

Guitar Fund
26.00/450.00

Donations Accepted
Quote by Defunkt
IS THAT BRUCE WILLIS??

LOL
IT DOES LOOK LIKE BRUCE.... then again he looks like Jason Stadham too
hue
So are you trying to say holding a newborn baby exempts one from being tasered?

That is absolutely ridiculous. Babies dont remember anything anyway. How many of you remember things that happened when you were a newborn baby?
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
If you read the article. The father was a complete dumbass, he didnt bother to discharge the kid from the hospital, or even tell the hospital workers who he was in relation to the kid. He is just a big asshole, sure I feel bad for the kid, but that guy is the major fault here.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by cubedeathk

That is absolutely ridiculous. Babies dont remember anything anyway. How many of you remember things that happened when you were a newborn baby?

Who would remember anything when you were electrocuted by some dumbass with a taser when you were umpteen hours old?
hue
the father was clearly in the wrong but if the report is accurite and the officer gave him no warning before tasering him he should go to prison for unlawfull conduct. It was inexcusable to fire on a man carrying a baby, but to fire without warning in what appears to be a premedetated manner is criminal.
Quote by cubedeathk

I'm pretty sure people that get tasered fall to the ground. They think the baby might have brain damage now. It's common sense not to taser someone when they're holding a baby ffs.
Peepee on yo tittays
Well, at least the baby didn't get tasered. That would have been a mess!
Quote by cubedeathk

No, your just a moron.

You see, The fact that the child won't remember what happened years down the road isn't the issue. If you would have read the father thinks the child might have suffered from trauma from being dropped on his head. Further on down the road this can lead to other complications. Not remembering that he fell isn't the problem, remembering who he is as a person when he grows up, might just be.
Quote by cubedeathk

Uh...have you ever heard the expression "Were you dropped as a kid?" Remembering being dropped and your softspot smacking hard ass hospital tile are two different things.

Does holding a child make you exempt? No, but is it a good idea to hit someone with a volt of paralyzing electricity to where they lose all muscle control, including the ability to hold a baby? No. Let the dick leave. That would be his fault too if something went bad with the child.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
Being dropped as a child is one thing but this is a newborn baby! Its skull isn't even complete, I'm surprised its even alive. What if this Bruce Willis impostor landed on the child? How a cop didnt think of that is beyond me.

They were both in the wrong but the cop was even dumber.

Don't steal, don't lift
Twenty years of schoolin'
And they put you on the day shift
WTF is this. Who would be dumb enough to do that?
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Well, kids it just goes to show you that to avoid being tasered, get yourself a newborn baby
hue
Quote by cubedeathk

Aren't you pro-life?
the fault lies with both the father and the guard

if there was really no record of the parents wanting a discharge from the hospital the guard had every right to stop the fathe from leaving

but common sense dictates that you don't do something that will cause loss of muscle control to someone holding a baby
Dumbass! Dude you gotta be kidding me, I think the guard suffered head trauma when he was a child to. . . seriously. What did he expect to happen? anyways, I'm done spazzing. . .thank you, have a nice day!
"Penis"
"That's right kids, I said penis"
:stickpoke
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
I thought the title said feather teaser holding a baby ballon.
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.