Okay i've got a problem with Internet Explorer [basically acting up since i got home from holdiay a few days ago]

Basically it starts off normally with my links and options at the top and then after a few tabs being opened the links will dissapear and take ages to load up

And then i can close it and it'll be fine
Well it's just done it again but with both the file options and links and it says they're selected when i right click on it - and wont let me change those options

And then sometimes it wont even let me right click to bring up the list of option on the page

I've recently just installed Norton 360 by the way - so yeah - anyone help?
Probably spyware or malware, either way you should ditch IE and get firefox.

www.getfirefox.com
Current Gear :
Jackson USA Made SL1 Soloist (SnakeSkin Finish)
Jackson Jap Made SL1 Soloist!
Quote by philipisabeast
I have firefox - but i'd like to know why IE's suddenly mucking up

Because it's ****.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
^ I know it's **** but there must be a bloody reason it's suddenly starting to act up when it's not done it before

If anyone's experienced this before could i have some advice? Or some free online malware checkers? i have norton but it doesn't pick everything up
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Feckin' hell
If it's so entirely **** then why hasn't it been doing this for the last 6 months i've had tabbed IE?

I have Firefox - and i use it, but i want to know why it's suddenly acting up
Call me crazy but I have both Mozilla and IE but I prefer IE. Try downloading Spybot Search and Destroy or Adaware and running the checks (Even though I doubt it's spyware, people just say that because you're using IE) then one thing I can think of is, go to Tools, then Internet Options, click the Advanced tab, and at the bottom press Reset. Tell us if that works.
D:
Signature.
^ I did it and nope by the 4th tab it starts and then just everyithngs liek that even when the others are closed

I've also reinstalled IE twice since this has happened
Oh well