Page 1 of 2
Do any of you have internet friends or girlfriends? I have a few onlien girlfriends. i think the internet is a great place to meet friends. Any thoughts on this?
no. i think that is dumb.

how can you be friends with ppl u never met?
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
Quote by Fanny!
Do any of you have internet friends or girlfriends? I have a few onlien girlfriends. i think the internet is a great place to meet friends. Any thoughts on this?

wow....
i think you need to go outside and socialize. trust me it does wonders.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
lol crabs...
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by tanglewoodguit
I HAV3 MY ANONOMUS FRIENDS AT 4CHAN LULZZZZZZZZZ

/fag

From your avatar and general behavior I find it hard to believe you're nearly 16.

There's nothing wrong with talking to people online, isn't that what were doing right now?
I have a few, soem I have met and they are nice people soem aren't, soem lie about hteir age aswell.
Quote by Fanny!
I have a few onlien girlfriends.

Do you look like this, by any chance?
Quote by akaDan
From your avatar and general behavior I find it hard to believe you're nearly 16.

There's nothing wrong with talking to people online, isn't that what were doing right now?

lulz killer.

And I r wondering the same thing.
Quote by akaDan

Agree all that guy seems to want to do is attack me! Im asking a valid questions!
Quote by sam b
how comes "Fanny!" isnt banned yet...

What exactly is he going to be banned for? Creating threads that have oppertunity for discussion instead of repeating the same "LUL BARREL ROLL ICY HOT WELL **** ME BACKWARDS IM ORIGINAL" **** that's usual the centre of attention of you people?
Quote by tanglewoodguit
lulz killer.

And I r wondering the same thing.

This isn't 4chan.
You're not funny.
fanny this is an internet community so i guess we all have internet friends. stop making threads for a little while though this is like your 3rd one today.
Quote by akaDan
What exactly is he going to be banned for? Creating threads that have oppertunity for discussion instead of repeating the same "LUL BARREL ROLL ICY HOT WELL **** ME BACKWARDS IM ORIGINAL" **** that's usual the centre of attention of you people?

well he's had two thread closed already.. no doubt this one will be...
isnt that spam?
I actually met my current girlfriend online. I got her email from a friend of mine, so I'm not sure if that really counts.
By the way, I met the girl personally first.
Quote by akaDan

That would be a good reason, but spamming topics would do.

This guy is my hero, lulz!!1
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by akaDan
This isn't 4chan.
You're not funny.

Well said, and I agree with your post just previous to this one as well.
Quote by tanglewoodguit

Being told i'm not funny on an internet forum.

Heartbreak.

I'll bet it is for kids like you, otherwise you wouldn't try so hard.
Quote by tanglewoodguit

Being told i'm not funny on an internet forum.

Heartbreak.

i'm sorry to hear dis
</3

Yes I have talked to some people on myspace and MSN from here, and at Archaon´s picture.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by sam b
well he's had two thread closed already.. no doubt this one will be...
isnt that spam?

So what? If i create 2 threads about pointless ****, not that I would, then create one with a topic which is open for discussion, what reason is there for the 3rd will be closed apart from wank stains who spam it with 4chan bull****?
this fanny! kid is a ****ing retard!!
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by Archaon
Do you look like this, by any chance?

justice
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
Quote by Archaon

I'm glad I'm not the only person on this forum who's tired of reading immature bull****.
Quote by Archaon

Wait, you're the one who posted a pic of some fatass kid and you're having a go at me for being immature?

Where's the logic there?
Close thread Ban user...
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
no not really, i have a friend who i met on holiday and now we just stay in touch over the net. I have met the girl though and i know her personally i wouldnt just go into a chat room to find friends its a bit sad...
Quote by amorebelladonna
I guess I will just have to live with the fact that I ate my grandma.
Wow. I could call you both immature. You're arguing over a picture and I comment...
Not to mention on the internet.
Quote by dudleystinks
no not really, i have a friend who i met on holiday and now we just stay in touch over the net. I have met the girl though and i know her personally i wouldnt just go into a chat room to find friends its a bit sad...

I doubt many people consciously use the internet to find friends, personally I have a few guys I play css with i've met online and we ask whats up and stuff, but thats about it.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Page 1 of 2