Is this just holding the guitar up to your face and playing hammer ons/pull offs? Sorry noobish question.
No, some people actually use their teeth to pick the strings (e.g. Hendrix). A lot of people try faking it by doing what you said, though.

And I'm not so sure that this should be in 'Advanced Techniques'.
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
Last edited by S0ulja23 at Aug 15, 2007,
No, it's plucking the strings with them.

But be prepared for pain, and lots of it. Anything could go wrong, e.g. strings in eyes, cut mouth, death from retardedness etc etc.
No no play with your teeth. Im guessing you were watching hendrix. Well, he had an overbite so thats why he was able to do it. Unless you have the same thing, you are gonna have a really hard time doing that. You do actually play with your teeth.
You can play with your teeth without it hurting unless you are stupid. Just watch out for your tongue, the last thing you need is a severe laceration of the tongue by a guitar string or 2. And I recommend doing it for simple riffs at first. Cant exactly praise the idea of playing Trilogy Suite with your teeth
it hurts, but try holding a pick in your mouth, kinda cheating, but it works. also, once youve got that down, try sweeping with the pick in your mouth.
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
This one dude played a section of Yngwie's Black Star with his teeth.

Yeah, he won the best guitarist award.

[/spam]
yeah its really not that hard...play a little bit with it...and get comfortable doing it, its not that tough
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.