I'm very luck to score a pre500, first 64 in existance to mankind, 1992 Mesa Dual Recto

This amp is M I N T! Looks like it just came fresh from the factory. Brand new retube Not ever 2hrs on them). Brand new Head shell from the factory. Manual, Footswitch, all the cords, and cover.

I'm in shock that I happen to get my hands on the first 64 recto made. "RF-1C" Tranny... the pre500 sound better than any recto made. From I read, they can do MKIV saturation and leads.

whoo-hoo!

(I'll post pictures soon)
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/
Last edited by MrSandMan at Aug 15, 2007,
too many typos for one late night!

But nice man! I want pictures NOW!!!

And soundclips if possible, especially if it can do Mark IV tone!
My dear man, I must petition you for photographic evidence, or the described events cannot be verified, and will be written off as fallacy.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Damn. I'd love a pre-500. Judgin' from all the guys over at the Boogie Board, its pretty damn amazing. I wouldn't go as far as to say Mark IV amazing, but in its own right, its what a Rectifier should be. Tight, Aggressive, and with a nice bass response that will hit you like a thousand pound brick.
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Nice shot man... can't wait for pictures!
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Quote by Striketalonx
Damn. I'd love a pre-500. Judgin' from all the guys over at the Boogie Board, its pretty damn amazing. I wouldn't go as far as to say Mark IV amazing, but in its own right, its what a Rectifier should be. Tight, Aggressive, and with a nice bass response that will hit you like a thousand pound brick.

Yeah, it's members on the boogie board who own the pre-500 are the one saying that the pre-500 can get near the MarkIV saturation and lead sounds. I'm personally yet to try it, my amp won't be here til next week.

One of the mad scientist over on the boogie board said the pre-500 uses the MarkIII tranny.

I'm stoked. The last two that sold off ebay went for $2550 (that had problems blowing fuses) and a black face that sold for $2725.
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/