Read if you want something interesting, if you don't feel like it, leave, no "too long" comments which i'm sure someone will post now

Okay, heres the back story before I give you the article. My football coach knows this "trainer" named Benny Podda, which, eh isn't too exciting, unless you know what this guy can do. Hes a trainer for Troy Polamalu of the Steelers and former trainer of Chuck Norris. I gauruntee he could beat the **** out of pretty much anyone on this planet without trying. He took me today by ONE FINGER and led me around a room and i was trying desperately to break his hold on me, which was only one finger. He then proceeded to take a coconut and break it quite easily with one scooping motion of his hand, he then said "If i can do this to a coconut, imagine what i could do to someones skull." He can also shoot blood out his nose on will, make his tendons crack somehow. If you want to learn how he did this and such read this: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_6_23/ai_n14834172

its a 5 page read, but its worth it. Don't think "thats not true" either, because he told us pretty much all of these stories and demonstrated a few, its pretty much all 100% true. He lived in a cave in seclusion to help him focus his mind for some time.

heres a few quotes if you don't want to read it all:

-He attaches 220 pounds of weights to his testicles and swings them to see how much pain he can endure.

-"You know that feeling when you're blowing your load?" he asks. "Instead of letting that go out, you reverse the whole thing. It feels like your body is on ****ing fire! I lift weights with that [energy] coursing through my body and my ****ing testosterone a thousand times normal--'cause I just ****ed myself."

-To psych himself up for a heavy lift, he once ran straight through a wall, Wile E. Coyote-style, emerging in the next room in a cloud of plaster and debris. Another time, Steeler lineman Steve Courson was using a pay phone when Benny charged and knocked him and the wall-mounted phone across the room--with his head.

-He hung himself from the rafters and dangled motionless from a noose with his eyes closed. For five minutes, people watched in silence, bewildered. Suddenly, he bugged out his eyes, gave everyone the finger and walked out the back door into the darkness.

-"I didn't know who the **** Chuck Norris was and didn't give a ****," says Benny. "They took me up to his house and we hit it off because I pounded the ****ing guy. I yelled at him, 'Kick me in the ****ing chest as hard as you can!" He's like, 'No, I shouldn't.' So I berated the ****er until he did it--and I didn't budge when he did."

Anyone have any ideas how anyone could focus energy so well to do this? its quite crazy actually

discuss
Quote by BumSnack
Dear god. I have trouble believing the testicle thing.

i would have to had i not met the guy, he seems really calm, but he can go into like insane intensity mode in about half a second.... he scared pretty much everyone there

also i forgot to mention, he robbed a store as a teen... with a gun? no, with a bow and arrow... he got shot doing it, but he lived
oh i did that once!

now i'm a girl lol

(i'm actually not)
Last edited by British_Steal at Aug 15, 2007,
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
That guy is the manliest person ever.

the funny thing is he seems really normal, like if i saw him on the street i wouldn't notice much different about him... hes not that big anymore, but if you tried to fight him, you better hope you have a gun from long distance, because if he gets up, you could well be dead, and i'm not joking
Pfft, 220? Those are the equivelent of ankle weights for me.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by americnidiot
the funny thing is he seems really normal, like if i saw him on the street i wouldn't notice much different about him... hes not that big anymore, but if you tried to fight him, you better hope you have a gun from long distance, because if he gets up, you could well be dead, and i'm not joking

That's amazing.

I need to meet this guy before I die.
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
That's amazing.

It's ironic you say that, because once you meet him, you will die.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
That's amazing.

he looks just like a random guy who never lived out the pony tail and it a bit gray and curly, which makes him look not so badass, but boy was i mistaken... he just lets out these like hissing noises at points that scared the **** out of all of us

edit to above
Quote by RHCP94
It's ironic you say that, because once you meet him, you will die.

Now see, that was funny!
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

Now see, that was funny!

I say something funny every now and then.
I find this kinda hard to beleive. Anybody find any vids or anything? Seems like something should be left over from his bodybuilding days
Quote by Raven
i would much rather go to the ****ing hospital and have them surgically reattach my penis instead of slap some silly puddy on there and call 'er "mangled johnny"
Quote by angusmeetsjimi
I find this kinda hard to beleive. Anybody find any vids or anything? Seems like something should be left over from his bodybuilding days

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather not see a vid of a man swinging 220 pound weights from his testicles. I'm content with not seeing that.