lol, well ive got this extra string that i probably havent touched as of yet lmfao

could anyone point me in the right direction of some nice songs that use 5 string basses
Well, I can tell you like Killswitch Engage. I would look into some Unearth songs.

On the more metal side, you could try some Nevermore and Amon Amarth (they use baritone guitars sometimes, so I assume the bassist employs a 5 string). For Nevermore, try Sentient 6, The River Dragon Has Come, and Believe in Nothing. For Amon Amarth, try The Beheading of a King and Runes to my Memory (two songs I know have baritone tunings).
Amon Amarth... the band that wears their own t-shirts

yeah definately look into some 311 and older Incubus. Fantastic 5-string playing. If you like KsE then you should also like Unearth.
"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." -Bender Bending Rodriguez
If you can learn "Fermented Offal Discharge" by Necrophagist, you get a cookie :cookie:
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME... I dare you to try and figure out some songs by them
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
Quote by carrotcake
BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME... I dare you to try and figure out some songs by them

yeah BTBAM pwns. a lot.
"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." -Bender Bending Rodriguez