http://youtube.com/watch?v=K8R49aSJKPA

What pickup allows him to talk into them and the guitar still pick it up? What other pickups can you talk\scream into and the pickups can catch your voice?
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
I don't know. But Paul Gilbert does the same thing. Except when Paul does it comes out way clearer.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
i think he's yelling at his strings, making them vibrate. cuz i don't think guitar pickups pick up noise. they pick up the vibration of strings... right?
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
If you look closely near the bridge you can see controls for a Fernandes sustainer in the neck position. If you engage the switch your guitar will produce a controlled feedback.
Currently in blues mode.
Quote by frazzledazzle
Any high output pickup would work. And Vais are pretty high output...

yea i guess a high output pickup would work, but then my frend put a ipod earphone onto my old squire strat humbucker, and music started playing out of the amp (and we put distortion on it too lol) so maybe ANY pickup would work for takling into, but im not sure.
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Quote by ECistheBest
i think he's yelling at his strings, making them vibrate. cuz i don't think guitar pickups pick up noise. they pick up the vibration of strings... right?

nope..read wat i said lol
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
No, you can't simply talk into pickups; they work by converting the movement of the magnetic guitar strings into an electrical signal, it's magnetic. Your voice won't do anything.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
No, you can't simply talk into pickups; they work by converting the movement of the magnetic guitar strings into an electrical signal, it's magnetic. Your voice won't do anything.

...and thats why you coul hear your iPod. the tiny speaker in the earphone oscillates by means of a small magnet, like any other speaker. im gonna guess that the pickups are picking up this magnetism, and converting it to sound the same way as a speaker cone. i think.
Ibanez RGT42FM w/duncans
Musuc Man JP6, fully loaded
Crybaby 95Q
Boss DD6
Mesa DC-5