Page 1 of 5
the title says it all. The other day I teared up a little over the Shawshank Redemption. What about you guys?
Quote by punkrokker182
it's cool to quote yourself
The Life Aquatic, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Science of Sleep, and The Lord of the Rings.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by VoodooChild15
The Life Aquatic, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Science of Sleep, and The Lord of the Rings.

to all of those
I cried the first time I saw the Butterfly Effect, at the part wear that stupid Tommy kid burns the dog.
I watched it again tonight with my girlfriend, she cried. That was bonus points for me.
Rudy gets me....tears of joy though
Quote by alecoholic
i thought it would be funny to crap in the top of my friends toilet and mid crap his mom walked in on me...

Founder of the UG Paintball Club
UG Paintball Club Group Page
i tend to stay away from movies that can cause sadness, honestly, i hate crying, its just kinda stupid.

and chick flicks are kinda cheesy anyway
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by mr.joopy987
Forrest Gump, Brian's song and The Green Mile

definetly the green mile that movie sucked that black dude shouldnt have died he was innocent fer real
Old Yeller, and Forest Gump. Man, I want his lawn mower.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
The end of Armageddon was the saddest thing on the planet.

"I'm gonna have to break my promise sweet heart. Daddy's not coming home"
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
I cried a lot when I saw bridge to Terabithia.

And in the Guardian, and A Walk to Remember.
At the end of LOTR: Return Of The King, I shed a little tear.

Also, Cast Away made me cry, only because of the music at the end.
The.
Rudy
The Groomsmen
I cried in this damn scene where a guy tells his wife he's sterile, even now I ask myself why that scene touched my heart...
Didn't cry after reading the Notebook. Yes I read the book, didn't see the movie though.
peanuts and beers
The United States of Leland and Mean Creek made me tear up a little but I don't really cry because of a movie.

EDIT: Requiem for a Dream, American History X, and Trainspotting (the part where the baby dies) nearly made me cry too.
Peepee on yo tittays
Last edited by misty_b at Aug 15, 2007,
Quote by VoodooChild15

yeah, i can say the first and the last were so boring i wanted to cry. I held out for the people I was with.
Quote by Ringtone
I cried a lot when I saw bridge to Terabithia.

And in the Guardian, and A Walk to Remember.

WAHHHH!!!! leslie............. Icried for two hours and had to constatly remind myself it was a movie.

I also criedin -- the buterfly effect, aramagedon, and some other disney movie.
American Beauty, Bully, The Chumscrubber, Garden State, Igby Goes Down, Kids, Lost In Translation, Match Point, Mean Creek, Morvern Callar, Requiem For A Dream, Saved!, The United States of Leland..
I cried at the end of SLC Punk! and Garden State also made me do it. And the last HArry Potter when I saw Sirius die. He was my favorite character from the books.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by untalented
yeah, i can say the first and the last were so boring i wanted to cry. I held out for the people I was with.

The Green Mile.

you thought he'd get off in the end... but they WERE ONLY DOING THEIR JOBS!!! ONLY THEIR JOBS

/needs a hug
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Click.
The Four Brothers.
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
Schindler's List.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
hotel rwanda and blood diamond, damn good movies though
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
The Pianist is a good one. Movies with really good scores can get to me. Also, movies that have something between a child and a parent, like Armageddon. I didn't even like Armageddon as a film, but that end part is sad as hell. And who cried at Matchpoint? I just can't see how that movie is sad. Also Royal and Life Aquatic were way too funny to cry about. Unless of course you were laughing too hard. I got so angry at the end of The Departed I almost cried. Man, I hated Damon.
When Simba's dad died on Lion King, and the end of E.T. when E.T. left to E.T. go home.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
i cried at the end of the LOTR series, it was all over. My Dog Skip when the dog dies at the end, very sad. Harry Potter OOTP, the part with harry and voldemort talking about harry losing everything got to me for some reason. Saving Private Ryan, at the end. Titanic, epic movie, but sadness. Also, Of Mice and Men, when Slim(notsure) shot Lennie. I cried till the end of the movie
Page 1 of 5