Im seeing the faceless and despised icon tomorrow night at the soundvent
rock on
just lettin you guys know
i dont care about your band.pretty soon here i'm gonna start a revolution. then you can be a funny little footnote on my epic ass.
i like how whenever i see a hardcore show there are at least 5 bands and not just ****ty opening bands, bands that i like.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
That's great to hear man...you should post threads about every show you are going to see.
hey maybe i will
na this one just kinda stood out
my apologies
i dont care about your band.pretty soon here i'm gonna start a revolution. then you can be a funny little footnote on my epic ass.
Naw it's cool man and way to take your insult like a man...other hardcore forum n00bz should take lessons from you.
If you are going to post about shows like this, post after the show and maybe post a set-list from the show or something to keep it relevant to other people.
Yeah,

But the faceless ****ing rules,

have fun
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero