So I just got this ridiculously strong nostalgic feeling. Watching the video for 1979 by the Smashing Pumpkings and now I'm sitting here dreading the future. I'm so unprepared for everything, I'm freaking out. I'm a Junior in High School and haven't done anything with the 16 years I've been here except make a few short friendships and spend a bunch of nights by myself at my computer. I go back to school in a week or two, and I've wasted the last 3 months of my life drinking too much and thinking too little.

I am so afraid of the future. I don't know what I want at all. I wake up one day and I'm set on one thing, wake up the next day and realize I have no clue what I want or where I want to have it.

Please tell me that life gets better after High School.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by YEAH BABY!
do ecstasy.

+1

Ecstasy is sweet
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by LustGardenBlues
listen to Yngwie Malmsteen.

I'd rather be a lonely bitch.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by fenderfreak101
So I just got this ridiculously strong nostalgic feeling. Watching the video for 1979 by the Smashing Pumpkings and now I'm sitting here dreading the future. I'm so unprepared for everything, I'm freaking out. I'm a Junior in High School and haven't done anything with the 16 years I've been here except make a few short friendships and spend a bunch of nights by myself at my computer. I go back to school in a week or two, and I've wasted the last 3 months of my life drinking too much and thinking too little.

I am so afraid of the future. I don't know what I want at all. I wake up one day and I'm set on one thing, wake up the next day and realize I have no clue what I want or where I want to have it.

i have the same exact problem as you.
Quote by fenderfreak101
I'd rather be a lonely bitch.

That's what you would be if you listened to Yngwie, so win-win.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
i have no clue where i'm gonna be. i'm a senior in high school. and i'm totally cool with it!

everything will turn out fine. just like homework, it will all be done eventually. =)

oh yea, just this summer i went to some 4 week class/camp at a college, and it was pretty awesome. so i'm hoping college is nearly as fun
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
dude your 16 chill...
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
Quote by fenderfreak101

This is what spawned emo.
Quote by fenderfreak101

16 years, man that is sweet fuck all. this'll pass man, there are so much good times ahead of you, trust me.

so much good times?

sounds like somebody else in this thread is doing ecstasy
If your wiener is happy, then you're happy.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-

Ive had rolls like that. Laying in bed feels so damn good...

Im scoring some more green mercedes tomorrow, yum....
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
just enjoy yourself. Don't give a ratass about anyone's opinion except yourown. have fun doing what u like doing. and if that works as YEAH BABY said. heavy heavy drug use is always an option too
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
Quote by fenderfreak101

You complain like you're the only one going through that...

Wake up! Everyone does/has felt that way unless they're born rich or get really drunk/high all the time.

Things often pull themselves together, just make sure you're educated and there's no reason why you can't do just fine.

Get a kitten, those things help in life crisis' like this.
Live life to its fullest. Don't worry about how other people are going to look at you. I learned that entirely too late and I'm only 21. There are so many things I wish I did earlier.

I've discovered a completely new attitude. You don't need booze, although it helps, and you definately don't need drugs to have fun. Just try everything once and have no regrets. That's all I can tell you.

And don't worry about what you wanna do. Your only 16, you don't need to worry about that stuff now. Just enjoy yourself, get good grades and keep your options open.
Have you tried doing barrel rolls? Usually one will do.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
You dont need drugs to have fun, but they certainly make life more enjoyable, just e responsible with your use
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Have you tried doing barrel rolls? Usually one will do.

yeah its really fun and easy. all you have to do is press R or L twice really fast.
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
get a job and a girl friend and you wont have any time to waist....
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
You want some advice? Just have fun. Go to parties, get a girl, hang out with friends, and maybe get a job if you've got the time or there's a decent one available. You don't need drugs or alcohol to have fun but they can help. Most importantly, do whatever you want. Don't waste your life doing homework and projects for school, though at the same time you don't want to flunk out of high school. I have to say "be responsible" and such but one of the best parts about being young is that you don't really have to be responsible. Do it anyway though, or else you'll just be being an asshole.
Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
Sell drugs
This is just unacceptable:
[img]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4410/unfairhy9.jpg[/img]
Go out, see the world, kiss a girl, cross that wide meridian.

Grab a bag, take a chance, learn to teach a dance. Boy, you're gonna see the morning sun. On the Pasagoula Run.

But seriousely, all Jimmy Buffett aside, just do whatever you enjoy. If computer makes you happy, do that. Nothing wrong with that.
The.
Weird, 1979 is my nostalgia song too and I know that when i'm like 60 that song will always remind me of my teenage years..

Oh and you need to relax nothing is really exciting first 16 years. Here's what you can look forward to

girls, junior/senior prom, college life (lots of more friends and parties), independence, driving/getting a car, legal drinking/gambling, getting a steady job (preferably a good one depending on how hard you study), and this is only into your 20's..

this is what you may have missed in your 16 years..

more tv..boring parties..insignificant and boring relationships..

EDIT: a little bit of advice since i read about your drinking too much and thinking too little..You need to get real cause junior year is when the **** starts kicking in. Don't listen to what anyone else tells you, this year will make you or break you. Junior year is when I got real and started thinking about the future. In 20 years i'll be prescribing medication for your children with my medical degree..assuming all goes as planned.
Last edited by mystique facade at Aug 16, 2007,