Well, we had just come from jamming, after just coming from the beach, and I found myself thinking...Do I need this amp??? Do I WANT this amp? It served me well for about a year, then I got a washburn BD75B (heavy as a mother****er, but 40x better), when we jammed we tested it out, as crappy as before...This is what resulted...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_4Ba9SXYn2o

My sisters boyfriend built it for me...Anyone else destroy any old equipment they've come to hate? Intentionally or not?

(Don't ask me what I said last...Erm...Whooo actually...before that though, I don't remember...)
lol thats funny!
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Someone built it for you? That's totally disrespectful of you to destroy it. Wtf, man?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
You Monster!!!

--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
hahah. I like how it just smashed like an egg.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Sid McCall
Someone built it for you? That's totally disrespectful of you to destroy it. Wtf, man?

on second though, this guy is probably right. i mean, effort went into making that.

Quote by Vermintide
How would you guys feel if a train derailed there tomorrow and hundreds died?

Quite good.

Nah we went down and chucked it in the bushes.

Quote by Sid McCall

You have no idea how horrible it was...He found the washburn for me anyways.
I'd say it was worth it anyways.
Quote by Mudmen190
Quite good.

Nah we went down and chucked it in the bushes.

Ah. Good. But...

How would you have felt if, during this cleanup process, one of your frinds got his shoe caught in the line and was trapped in the path of a hurtling train; gripping your arm tightly in a desperate bid to pull himself free before being torn from this world in a very bloody and painful manner???
Quote by Vermintide
Ah. Good. But...

How would you have felt if, during this cleanup process, one of your frinds got his shoe caught in the line and was trapped in the path of a hurtling train; gripping your arm tightly in a desperate bid to pull himself free before being torn from this world in a very bloody and painful manner???

yeah i thought of sigging that but eh, whats the point
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Quote by Vermintide
Ah. Good. But...

Well....Ya know....Not great...
I disagree with the ethic of deliberately and maliciously destroying any musical equipment, as it's just plain wrong.

Unless you're Jimi Hendrix. And you burn the motherfucker down.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Mudmen190
Well....Ya know....Not great...

Well, I hope you now know how irresponsible and reckless you were being.

Pretty good smash though
we picked it up..and it was fun....we will post more crazy vids in good time
Well how would you feel if you were cleaning up the parts and the capacitors still had some voltage in it and the circuit had enough amperes to give your friend a heart attack while he was picking up, then you call the ambulance, take him to the hospital, but it was too late and he died a painful tragic ironic death?
Quote by llanafreak44
Well how would you feel if you were cleaning up the parts and the capacitors still had some voltage in it and the circuit had enough amperes to give your friend a heart attack while he was picking up, then you call the ambulance, take him to the hospital, but it was too late and he died a painful tragic ironic death?

killed it.
Quote by llanafreak44

...Does that even make sense?
Lol at what you said when you threw it heh...
The real sin is to die without having truly lived
Quote by Vermintide
Ah. Good. But...

Good smash, but it was disrespectful...but it was a good smash.
Here's the dialogue (to my understanding):

"It's a wh*re, right now."
"Alright?"
"THIS SH*T AMP IS GOIN' OVER!"
"...OVER THIS!!"
"Alright, chockerwocken."
"Motherf*cker...cause me trouble..."
"Cannot DEENAHHH"
"WOOO!!!"

it mostly makes sense, except the chockerwocken thing.
Interesting video, although I'd feel pretty horrible if your sister's boyfriend did it just as an act of kindness.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

If I was your sister's boyfriend, I'd **** her in the ass.

hard.

And then after I found out you threw the amp over I guess I'd stop making stuff for you.
haha
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
If I was your sister's boyfriend, I'd **** her in the ass.

hard.

And then after I found out you threw the amp over I guess I'd stop making stuff for you.

Wouldnt be metal up the ass then would it? That'd be rubber...
Hehe...

And I couldnt care less...He knew it was **** when he gave it to me...Probably knew it was going over an overpass too...