It seems like there has been alot of products coming from China being recalled. Toys with lead, peanut butter, hot dog chili sauce, all that dog food and cat food a few months ago, and just tonight on the news their are bunch of cell phone batteries from China that are recalled.

And it seems like they are all coming from China! Maybe it's time to stop.... Trading with China?

Discuss.
Sars!!!!!!

No, that was ages ago...

What happened to bird flu? I haven't heard about that for ages, and that was supposedly the god damn armageddon or something....
In other news, there was a Mafia hit on five Italians in Germany, Duisburg(SP?) where I had just been visiting. :O
China's trying to poison us.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
teh chinease want us ded.......ahhhhhhjh, the azns already have our jobs, now they want our lives!
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

because they suck?
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Wait, I think what we are all missing is this: EVERYTHING is made in china. Everything.

Of course it' gonna be from China, they must manufacture 95% of our ****.

So yeah, false alarm.

But what happened to bird flu? It was a huge media storm, then one day it just went away. What hapened? Is it gone?
theyre standards are lower. they have more people, so it takes longer for a large enough percent of them dying before they realize that theyre products are ****ed up
ehh
Quote by Vermintide
Wait, I think what we are all missing is this: EVERYTHING is made in china. Everything.

Of course it' gonna be from China, they must manufacture 95% of our ****.

So yeah, false alarm.

But what happened to bird flu? It was a huge media storm, then one day it just went away. What hapened? Is it gone?

What happened to bird flu is what will happen to "global warming".
Culture of fear. China is enroute to surpass the US as the most powerful nation in the world. Thus begins the propaganda.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by pumpkins_rule
Culture of fear. China is enroute to surpass the US as the most powerful nation in the world. Thus begins the propaganda.

What propaganda are you talking about?
Quote by JDawg

Globl warming is here to stay.It's been with us for a while, and I don't think it's gonna leave.

It may actually be happening, I'm unsure. There is pretty good evidence for it. (Decline in the number of pirates, for example.)

Problem is, all the things the regular joe knows about globabl warming are just the petty facts the government puts out to make people feel at ease about it. Car C02 emissions, recycling... None of these things will help, and most of the damage is done by industry. Look at a power station pouring out smoke, compared to a car with a catalytic converter. They are just trying to blind us.

(Dude, I'm writing long ass posts tonight...)
Quote by JDawg
What propaganda are you talking about?

The recalls...
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

Quote by mydarkesthour

Quote by Vermintide
Globl warming is here to stay.It's been with us for a while, and I don't think it's gonna leave.

It may actually be happening, I'm unsure. There is pretty good evidence for it. (Decline in the number of pirates, for example.)

Problem is, all the things the regular joe knows about globabl warming are just the petty facts the government puts out to make people feel at ease about it. Car C02 emissions, recycling... None of these things will help, and most of the damage is done by industry. Look at a power station pouring out smoke, compared to a car with a catalytic converter. They are just trying to blind us.

Seriously... I shouldn't have mentioned gb.. Were talking about China.

But don't forget cows and the suns contrabution to global warming... Ok Im done.
Quote by Vermintide

Pastafarianism FTW!
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
I always thought that wouldn't it hurt their economy if we know they are screwing up their products?

I mean, people are starting to boycott products from China. How are they going to be so successful if they are poisoning their products?
Quote by JDawg
How are the recalls of bad food products from China propaganda?

Because they're blowing them out of proportion in an attempt to demonize the Chinese.

Quote by mydarkesthour

Quote by mydarkesthour

Quote by garden of grey
Do you strive to make yourself look like a biased Republican in every thread you step into?

But yeah, as Vermentide said.

Do you strive to be a biased Democrat every thread you step into?

Stfu.
Does American polotics only have a far left and far right group then? That seems a little... Gay....

I mean, don't you have other parties? Or are they just too insignificant to care about?
Quote by pumpkins_rule
Because they're blowing them out of proportion in an attempt to demonize the Chinese.

Cold War Pt. 2 FTW!

God damn pinko bastards.
I hope that stopping trade with China wasn't a serious suggestion.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by Vermintide
Does American polotics only have a far left and far right group then? That seems a little... Gay....

I mean, don't you have other parties? Or are they just too insignificant to care about?

Independent party?
Quote by Vermintide

There's such a thing as a moderate Democrat or a liberal Republican. They don't all have the same stance on every issue.
Quote by Zeppelin256
I hope that stopping trade with China wasn't a serious suggestion.

It would never happen... But why not? Not completely of course, but less then %95 who ever said that before...
Quote by NGD1313
There's such a thing as a moderate Democrat or a liberal Republican. They don't all have the same stance on every issue.

That's why Ron Paul is so popular.
Quote by NGD1313

But if you have to vote only either way, it's a very restricted choice. If the other parties (independant?) are too small to make an impact, it's a wasted vote, essentially.

Blah, politics really isn't my strong point. It's not real life enough, it's a load of self indulgent intellectual wank, using big, self important words to make petty issues seem major, and very rarely sonfronts any real problems.
Quote by garden of grey
Well he is going to lose probably, but I wish he wouldn't.

I don't like him. My parents and pretty much the rest of my family worship the guy.

Though I guess I wouldn't mind if he was elected. There are things about him I like.
Quote by JDawg

Yeah, except Bird Flu actually existed.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Looks like you can't get good child-labor nowadays!
Ba-dum chhh
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.