Page 1 of 19
Share who the most famous person you met was, how you met them, and where you met them.

For me it was Pamela Anderson at a book signing thingy. It was at a Virgin store and I didn't even know she was going to be there, I mean i was just in the area to see a movie but I saw the big crowd so I investigated and there she was! I now have her John Hancock on my shirt! Oh yea and she's like 10x foxier in person! Too bad Borat didn't come and bag her up, that would be hilarious to see in person!!

I have also met Carrot Top on several occasions, due to the fact that he lives two blocks from me and I see him driving around, jogging, you know doing normal people stuff.

...and you?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
lol
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Carrot Top lives in Florida? Hm.

Don't you live in the same city as the Cleveland Indians' spring training facility, or am I confusing that with another city?
mmmk.
Quote by No Seatbelt
I met Herman Li at Ozzfest. He was a d*ck.

really? he always seemed like a nice guy. then again im judging from videos ive seen of him on youtube.
I've gotten drunk several times with the guy who used to be the voice of young Babar.

I also met Eric Sardinas outside of a show of his... but that's about it.

Edit: I have also smoked many-a-joints with the dude from Babar and I've been invited to his cottage for Labour Day weekend.

How many people in the world can say that?
Last edited by Inimical at Aug 16, 2007,
i met ted nugent!
My gear:
Line 6 spider 2 75 watts
ibanez rg 570
fender hss hwy 1 stratocaster
washburn acoustic
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Share who the most famous person you met was, how you met them, and where you met them.

For me it was Pamela Anderson at a book signing thingy. It was at a Virgin store and I didn't even know she was going to be there, I mean i was just in the area to see a movie but I saw the big crowd so I investigated and there she was! I now have her John Hancock on my shirt! Oh yea and she's like 10x foxier in person! Too bad Borat didn't come and bag her up, that would be hilarious to see in person!!

I have also met Carrot Top on several occasions, due to the fact that he lives two blocks from me and I see him driving around, jogging, you know doing normal people stuff.

...and you?

first you make a thread about you getting laid, now you've seen Pam Anderson in person?

i will be adding you to my "UG rivals" list.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
I met Michael Phelps, an olympic swimmer... and Gary Hall Jr., another olympic swimmer.

also, Natalie Coughlin, another olympic swimmer. and yes, i'm a competitive swimmer.

oh yea. one more. Amanda Beard. She's a HOT olympic swimmer.

links to who these ppl are?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Phelps
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Hall_Jr.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Coughlin
http://www.sports-wired.com/women/Amanda_Beard.html

yep. Natalie and Amanda were 100x hotter in real person. all i can say.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Randall Mcdarrel or w/e his name is from run dmc working at a print shop, random eh.
ive never met anyone famous but my dad went to school with Dario Grady the Crewe Alexandre manager
I met Maury Povich. He was sitting down, eating lunch or something, and I kinda stopped and said "hey." He was a pretty cool guy, and he's surprisingly tall (even though he was sitting down...)

Also met Corey Taylor...guitar teacher introduced me, so yeah...

EDIT: Oh, and most of you probably have no clue who he is, but I met Nate Carr (a national wrestling champion) at wrestling camp
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Iggy Pop at the market across from the venue he and the Stooges were playing (which I saw). No one else recognized him. Amazing fellow.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Well he didn't say anything too rude. He just acted sort of holier-than-thou, you know?
oh! and Michelle Dewberry the winner of The Apprentice (UK) season 2 walked right past me in my college hall way, she was there to promote some campaign thing i just stared like a retard until i had just gone past her and then shouted to my mate "holy crap! thats michelle!"

i got a look from her like i was proper retarded though
The guys from Opeth (minus Martin Lopez, but I did meet Peter), the guys from Nile, Sam from Dragonforce, LES CLAYPOOL, a couple of the guys from Korn, probably some others.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
my mom went to school with sandra bullock
A Rockstar's life: Sex,Drugs and Rock 'N Roll. A Musician's Life: Hard Work,Determined and Loving What You Do. I Am, A Musician.
Quote by sithian476
Carrot Top lives in Florida? Hm.

Don't you live in the same city as the Cleveland Indians' spring training facility, or am I confusing that with another city?

Yup he lives in Winter Park Florida, and pretty much all of the major baseball teams come down to Florida to train during the spring, summer, or what have ya.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
ive trick or treated at matt hoffmans house before he became big. my parents were like hey look its matt hoffman and i was clueless and was like just give me the damn candy
Quote by guitarman015
first you make a thread about you getting laid, now you've seen Pam Anderson in person?

i will be adding you to my "UG rivals" list.

lol, is that a good thing?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by No Seatbelt
I met Herman Li at Ozzfest. He was a d*ck.

I've met him twice....he was a dick both times. I've met all of Dragonforce

wasn't me, but my dad met John Williams a few weeks ago in Julliard.
my uncle smoked a joint with slash in the bathroom of a strip bar.

face, bitches
Quote by AlecMag

Quote by LadyHellRaiser

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!

So awesome.

Sharon Donnely (SP?) Canadian Olympic athlete

Mike Myers (the comedian, not the scary killer guy. But that would be awesome)
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
lol, is that a good thing?

no.
Quote by AlecMag

Quote by LadyHellRaiser

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!

So awesome.

Quote by guitarman015

face, bitches

My dad partied with Aerosmith and hung out with Jerry Garcia.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by guitarman015

face, bitches

just saying.. but BS
Quote by ledhendrix711
do u guys know where i can get guitar tabs ive bin lookin every where on the internet..

Quote by Muphin
I take the strings off before I smash my guitars. I usually go through about 2 a week. It's mad fun.
I've also met Doc Rivers, Shaq, and all the members of Silversun Pickups.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by tzmen23
ive trick or treated at matt hoffmans house before he became big. my parents were like hey look its matt hoffman and i was clueless and was like just give me the damn candy

i lol'd imagining this like 8 year old kid with a super pissed off look on his face saying "give me the damn candy" with fire in his eyes and tha backround is all firey, and matt is like "h....h..here ya g-go little k-kid" with a terrafied look on his face.....yes..i have an over active imagination....SHUTUP!
Ive seen Randal McCloy jr. at a gas station and at wal-mart for those of you who don't know who he is he was the only survivor in the Sago mine accident last year. Thats about it not many famous people in WV.
Oh and I meet Tommy Emanuel (acoustic guitar player) in Pittsburgh woo hoo lol
Last edited by Jrsnyder881 at Aug 16, 2007,
Quote by led_zep_fan55
i met ted nugent!

FTW!
Quote by quincy514
Dave Matthews Band. I guess they're talented, but I find that every one of their fans seems to be a big tool with a popped collar and backwards Polo hat.

YES!!!
my cousin met the keyboardist from aerosmith while waitering. He was going to Continental Arena in NJ and stopped by at Ruby Tuesdays down the street from where i live. lol
dee snider, he used to do a radio show for my moms work, nice guy, hes really inteligent too