Quote by Nirvana292
dude. gtfo. your already pretty much banned from that other thread.

**** YOU
and your stupid "gtfo" faggot words
Quote by maidenfreakJL
i think they both suck and should go away forever like you

Did you just write that to yourself?

Cuz you're spot on with that one.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I'm sorry, but I think I will take part in a much better discussion topic than your dislike of certain peoples.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Did you just write that to yourself?

Cuz you're spot on with that one.

you're stupid!
it clearly says "maidenfreakJL" on the post
damn just read it's not that hard
unless you ARE a redneck
Quote by RHCP94
I'm sorry, but I think I will take part in a much better discussion topic than your dislike of certain peoples.

Then wtf you doing on here asshole????
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so please leave? Or like go jump off a bridge or something... seriously.
Quote by RHCP94

rhcp sucks balls just like you do
Quote by brady12345
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so please leave? Or like go jump off a bridge or something... seriously.

how bout YOU do that
you're a disgrace to aerosmith
no rock'n'roll fans should be pussy bitches
Quote by brady12345

Take the mod's dick out your ass
Quote by maidenfreakJL
you're stupid!
it clearly says "maidenfreakJL" on the post
damn just read it's not that hard
unless you ARE a redneck

DAMN you're stupid, you didn't even get what I meant.

Where are the mods when you need them....
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by MikeLi45
Take the mod's dick out your ass

i agree
why the **** does everyone on here say "i'm gonna report you to the mods"
is that supposed to scare us?
**** you and the mods
I like rock music(not Aerosmith) and I can be a pussy bitch if I want to be a pussy bitch. You don't have the power to tell me how to act or what music to like.
Being that almost everyone of your posts contains the word "faggot", no one really takes homophobic people who don't understand the rule against double posting seriously. I really don't find need to argue with someone who considers it a challange to pee without hitting the seat.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by raise_the_dead
DAMN you're stupid, you didn't even get what I meant.

Where are the mods when you need them....

****ing you
Quote by StreetLight3989
I like rock music(not Aerosmith) and I can be a pussy bitch if I want to be a pussy bitch. You don't have the power to tell me how to act or what music to like.

you jsut admitted to bein a pussy bitch
and you are!
with your backstreet boy gay ass picture
you're banned. and you know what's sad? the term 'redneck' is slang for a hardworking, blue collar guy who doesn't have a nice air conditioned, $80,000 a year job. he gets out there and breaks his back every day, getting burned in the sun or screwing up his lungs from the fumes in the factory and you're more than likely a bratty little spoiled upper-middle class suburbanite bitch.
#DTWD