Page 1 of 2
So, im like trying to fall asleep but cant, so i grab a bowl of my favorite cereal [stuffin my stomach always does the trick when it comes to fallin asleep] and i wonder, how many UGers like cinnamon toas crunch?

as for me i love it. its like i would choose it over any other cereal anytime!
I always eat this one Girl's cinnamon toast crunch when I'm at her house and I'm Drunk

Edit: Seriously, I eat her Cereal
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
BEST. CEREAL. EVER.

Aside from Reese's Puffs.

IT'S CANDY FOR BREAKFAST
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I don't really like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, last time I was craving it, my nose jumped off of my face. That sucked a lot.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Quote by _testament_
captain crunch > cinnamon toast crunch

NEVER! captn crunch taste horrible. ugh.

Its just indescribable
Cookie crisp>All
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
I prefer Cap'n Crunch. I have a suspicion that the Cap'n is actually and Admir'l, but that doesn't exactly flow off the tongue...so I'll just let this one rest.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I Don't Care How Much It Cuts The Roof Of My Mouth, Captain Crunch Pwns All Other Cereal!!!
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by HaKattack
BEST. CEREAL. EVER.

Aside from Reese's Puffs.

IT'S CANDY FOR BREAKFAST

Reeses FTW
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Tossup: French toast crunch > Cinnamon toast crunch?

I have trouble deciding all the time.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by _testament_

G-love and asians. what could be better
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by jetfuel495
i used to love it

now its too sweet

golden grahams ftw

how did that happen? the gettin to sweet part?
i just had some... favorite cereal. best ever! F*CK anyone who says different!
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by silentliquid
how did that happen? the gettin to sweet part?

well a while back we started buying the off brand cinnamon toast crunch. that always went stale too quick, so it sucked. that just kinda put me off for a while. now we buy the real stuff again, and i just cant get back into it.

sure, ill still go through a box or so, but its just not the same anymore. makes my throat hurt.
Quote by jetfuel495
well a while back we started buying the off brand cinnamon toast crunch. that always went stale too quick, so it sucked. that just kinda put me off for a while. now we buy the real stuff again, and i just cant get back into it.

sure, ill still go through a box or so, but its just not the same anymore. makes my throat hurt.

yeah same thing happened to me with Oreos, my mom would always buy the bootleg oreos. now when i eat real oreals, the first taste so good, then i throw a second one in and ugh.
Ive been having a craving fore these....at least i thought

The ones i want are shaped like little peices of toast, can anyone help?
cap'n crunch is too painful to eat cause it keeps cutting the roof of my damn mouth..that's why i only eat it dry. Between the cap'n and cinnamon, cap'n is better dry but cinnamon is better with milk (don't you just love it when it get's soggy)

But realistically i don't eat any of that crap because i don't want to get diabetes in the future. Good rule of thumb--if your cereal is located on the bottom shelves, you shouldn't be eating it. If your cereal is on the top shelf, congratulations
it gets soggy too fast
making me sad
but my hunger generally overwhelms my sadness
screw all other cereals. anyone remember Waffle Crisp. that stuff was the shaznat but my grocery store doesn't have it anymore...cinnamon toast crunch is a far second though
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
i like most cereals in general, even the stuff like raisin bran. that ****'s pretty good. but cinnamon toast crunch is pretty damn good. i might buy it next time i go to the store
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by Mr_BTP
i like most cereals in general, even the stuff like raisin bran. that ****'s pretty good. but cinnamon toast crunch is pretty damn good. i might buy it next time i go to the store

raisin bran is heavenly
Page 1 of 2