Yes another problem with my ipod i was sitting there listening to music,about 5 hours ago, and it basically just shutdown and wont turn back on, ive tried everything to my knowledge. ive tried resetting it, ive plugged it in and the computer wont detect it and it wont turn on...and id really like it for school tomorrow. Can anyone help me?? Thankyou, help is much appreciated.
Quote by _-Skeletor-_
battery was 3/4 full when it died

It has gone to the land of the dead batteries. You may be able to revive it, buti'm not sure.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Let the battery die for a few days, charge then try again.

If it doesn't work, order a new battery on the warranty or get a sony walkman to experience a faster, easier and much better quality experience.
Quote by _-Skeletor-_
Yes another problem with my ipod i was sitting there listening to music,about 5 hours ago, and it basically just shutdown and wont turn back on, ive tried everything to my knowledge. ive tried resetting it, ive plugged it in and the computer wont detect it and it wont turn on...and id really like it for school tomorrow. Can anyone help me?? Thankyou, help is much appreciated.

Thats the reason i own a Sony Walkman

Not only does it have a much longer battery life, it doesn't break every5 minutes...its sturdy enough for me to hit my mates with too
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Sometimes it's not enough to hook it up with your computer, you might have to plug it into the wall instead.
Quote by Penguinarmy
Thats the reason i own a Sony Walkman

Not only does it have a much longer battery life, it doesn't break every5 minutes...its sturdy enough for me to hit my mates with too

mine got kicked across an effing room and still worked, just killed my battery and i replaced it

i'll take the ipod though
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
I left my ipod in my jeans and it met the washing machine.

Anyone got cool ways I could make a tribute to the little fella by destroying it in some fashion. Just chucking it in the bin seems a waste. that guy was with me everyday for the past 2 years.

PSN ID: ArranP
turn the Hold switch back and forth 3 times, then hold on down on the center button and the play/pause button at the same time...it takes about a minute, but then it usually starts up
Quote by apmaman

Anyone got cool ways I could make a tribute to the little fella by destroying it in some fashion. Just chucking it in the bin seems a waste. that guy was with me everyday for the past 2 years.

I feel ya man. Same thing happened to my nano. I made a little basket and put a little picture of it in it and set it off into the washer with a candle. RIP.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by apmaman

put it in a cup of rice and leave it overnight

it will live
The internet kicks my ass on a regular basis.
Quote by Dunter4
put it in a cup of rice and leave it overnight

it will live

It will?

Meh, well if it dont work theres always the microwave + BB gun.

PSN ID: ArranP
I'm on my third Zune now, charger port keeps breaking on me lol.

They've been replacing them for free though, so I can't complain.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
dude, my nano just got washed in my washing machine. it actually got flung out of my pants pocket and got soaked. i was like "it'll never work" but i left it and let the water evaporate, and now it works again. although the battery only holds half a charge and it's a little.. slow at times, like changing screens and stuff. but i can still listen to music if i want so that's awesome. although i've been wanting to get a 30gb ipod anyway so i'm using this as an excuse.
so ipods can take a full wash load on the ''heavy wash'' setting, but they can't take sitting in a dry room with no interaction with anything without breaking.