Since we have profiles now and i just made the slide player's guild I might as well make it a group. Join to discuss all things slide related and share your wealth of knowlege related to the slide. Hope to see you join
-John
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
nice, you should join the group
Quote by Sir-Shoelace

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
May I please join this here "Slide Players Group"?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
I'm not worthy of the group. I'm an avid lover of the slide, but i'm not exactly proficient in the art of slide guitar... you'd think i would be right now since i have a slide in my pocket 24 hours a day...
Yo Zackie...How exactly do you make your slide out of a wine bottle? That sounds pretty interesting
It doesn't matter if you can't play it that good, the group is for enthusiasts as well. I sent everyone an invite.

ps ze monsta you need to accept me as a friend or change your profile off private for me to send you the invite.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace

THE PIT
Quote by shredmeiser101
It doesn't matter if you can't play it that good, the group is for enthusiasts as well. I sent everyone an invite.

ps ze monsta you need to accept me as a friend or change your profile off private for me to send you the invite.

will do.