I've started work on my custom 7 string, but I'm still not sure what pickups to get. I'm looking for a humbucker and a single coil, but i'm not sure. I'll probably get Dimarzios, being as though I hate EMGs but which ones?

I play mostly metal and shred. I want something fairly trebley, but with a fair amount of bass. I know I'm asking a lot, but if you have any info than that would be really cool. Thanks.
Evolution, X2N, Blaze.

You aren't asking too much. I would personally go for the Evolutions. They're the most tonally well rounded of DiMarzio's, in my opinion.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by CorduroyEW
Both of these are good, the Classic is better if you want clear high end
http://www.rockmonkeyguitars.com/7_string_pickups.htm

Advertising at every chance eh?

But personally as it's custom, go boutique, make it special to you, treat it with the best out!
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Advertising at every chance eh?

But personally as it's custom, go boutique, make it special to you, treat it with the best out!

Not at all. My 7 string pickups are bright and balanced and, from what I can gather, that is what he is looking for. If he had said he wanted something boomy and dark I wouldn’t have suggested my pickups because my 7 string pickups are not boomy and dark. Check my posting and you will see that I suggest lots of pickups other than my own and more often then not I tell people to get an amp instead of pickups. I only suggest what I think is best for a specific task.

Quote by Zox
If i would have been intrested in a pickup made by you, those soundsamples would have scared me away.

Yeah, I know the soundclips aren't great. There were technical issues. Thats why all the current clips are coming down and new ones will be up on Sunday.
Not taking any online orders.