That's actually pretty bloody amazing

Strangest part is, whenever you hear one of these stories you're compelled to be cynical

But that guy was very believable. Really was.
Quote by REBAN primusfan
i enjoy getting boners. they make me feel important.

Quote by chubbychunks
George Lucas didn't invent Christianity, although he was a big contributor.
Couldn't it have been a dream?
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
Quote by SOADFanSince'98
Couldn't it have been a dream?

well, usually you don't feel anything when your dreaming and he said that he was "alive" more than he has ever been. Can't you not feel anything when your dreaming? I could be wrong but that guy sounded 100% believable: no Bull****.

He's obviously trying to get people to believe in god and stuff but hearing him say something that could be all made up, doesn't help me in my thoughts on God. I'd need to feel what he felt to believe. I'm still really not sure about religion and God and Jesus so in time, I'll know if he was just making up **** as he went or if he was speaking his experiences.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by Pedalboard
well, usually you don't feel anything when your dreaming and he said that he was "alive" more than he has ever been. Can't you not feel anything when your dreaming? I could be wrong but that guy sounded 100% believable: no Bull****.

He's obviously trying to get people to believe in god and stuff but hearing him say something that could be all made up, doesn't help me in my thoughts on God. I'd need to feel what he felt to believe. I'm still really not sure about religion and God and Jesus so in time, I'll know if he was just making up **** as he went or if he was speaking his experiences.

you can feel while dreaming. pain, whatever i do it all the time.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
not to be mean or offtopic but, doesn't he kinda look like two-face from batman?
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
*sigh*

The fact we still feel the need to interpret things we cannot understand as a magical man in the sky who knows all...

We have a long way to go
Quote by Vermintide
*sigh*

The fact we still feel the need to interpret things we cannot understand as a magical man in the sky who knows all...

We have a long way to go

Who said anything about a magical man?