I haven't played Pokemon in years...but now I have a yearning...I must play pokemon yellow, are there any good emulators?
yeah, use visualboy advance. you gotta get a rom though
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
dude! get rockbox for your ipod it comes with a gameboy emulator

i got great games on my nano, super mario, frogger, final fantasy, pokemon, zelda, everything pretty much.
Dude. Get the VisualBoyAdvanced emulator and play Pokemon FireRed of LeafGreen (basically the same as the old games but better graphics... )
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Dude. Get the VisualBoyAdvanced emulator and play Pokemon FireRed of LeafGreen (basically the same as the old games but better graphics... )

I like playing Yellow better. The better graphics kind of throw me off.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Quote by tyronelab
It got annoying having pikachu follow you. I preferred blue. Pikachu also sucked against Brock.

True,,,but in yellow you could get a Mankey right outside Viridian that would beat the **** out of brock
Quote by cappucino108
I already have visual boy advance but i cant figure out how to work it

What? It's so simple... Start the program, open the ROM, play as usual.
I'm a communist. Really.
just buy a gb and pkmn yellow and then trade it back saying they didnt work
after you playeed it for your amount of time and say your really busy they should buy it??
omfg...thank u guys...

EDIT: too bad my comps a **** load
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Visual Boy Advance owns, because you can speed it up. Makes fighting, running around and training Pokemon up muuuch less boring.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking