I need to do a personal research topic as a module of my A2 history course, and I fancy doing something about Ireland in the 90s, problem is there's so much stuff and I know so little at present.

I need to find one area that has some controversy surrounding it, i.e. people are still arguing over possible explanations for an event.

I realise this is quite a broad topic, I just need some help sifting through it.

Many thanks in advance (hopefully, normally my threads just crash and burn)
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
bloody sunday is a hotpoint...you could look at that. or the garvaghy (sp?) road thing with the orange order marching through that. or the IRA bomb in Omagh, Michael Stone...any of that is still pretty hotly disputed
GEAR
PRS Custom 24
Tanglewood ROCK III
Epiphone LP Custom
Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez GRG07LTD2
Marhsall AVT100
Originally posted by fender1618
i would rather have a guitar in place of my organs, OR CANDY
I'd go for bloody sunday, did it for my gcse history, a whole lotta veiwpoints and contraversey, no one knows the truth
"Greased Up Deaf Guy" of the Family Guy Club
PM Jersey_Zombie to Join

Quote by RockinGuitarBoy
hi, my penis is 7cms erected and im 15. is that normal?

Sephiroth of UG's heros and villains club pm Josh999x to join
Dunno if this is what you need but you can do it on Bobby Sands/The Hunger strikers in the H Blocks, if this is what you need it could be pretty good since theres the whole thing about Bobby Sands getting into parlement.
Bass Player
Mention the downing street declaration and john major and tony blair's work with Ahern to settle the problem to get that nationalists and unionists. i did ireland at A2 but i did the Civil War.