can you guys help me get songs on my phone because im confused

thanks in advance
priest of Zeppelinism.

Quote by Dazed/Confused
Thank you eat_pancakes for your witty rebuttal. I have a new respect for the pit because of that.

Quote by czlespaul
I can't open a box of cereal without accidentally ripping the flap so it won't close quite right anymore.
you buy them
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
You upload the songs, and send them to your phone...what part are you having trouble with?
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.
no i mean how do i get them from phone zoo
priest of Zeppelinism.

Quote by Dazed/Confused
Thank you eat_pancakes for your witty rebuttal. I have a new respect for the pit because of that.

Quote by czlespaul
I can't open a box of cereal without accidentally ripping the flap so it won't close quite right anymore.
with the uploading part i dont get it
priest of Zeppelinism.

Quote by Dazed/Confused

Quote by czlespaul
with the uploading part i dont get it
priest of Zeppelinism.

Quote by Dazed/Confused

Quote by czlespaul
You click 'browse" and then select the mp3. Then click upload.

Actually hold on, let me check and see if it's different from any of the sites I use more frequently.

Yeah, I'd suggest using myxertones instead of phonezoo. It's pretty self explanatory. Just click browse, put in your number, then check if you have Verizon, then send and you'll get it as an attachment in a pix message.
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.